Skip to main content

LIVE NOW-KATY PERRY & CELEBS DINNER ETC

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL

This is weird.
Apparently Sia cuts through celeb bullshit, and is the most fun
Someone is rambling about her parents being prisoners right now

I can't find Sia, she must have gotten bored and left

Sia ditches her iconic wig look for a pair of gag glasses for Katy Perry’s livestream

KATY Perry is less than a third of the way through her 72 hour livestream but her peculiar Big Brother style house has already provided hours of entertainment.

The 24/7 livestream is to promote the singer’s brand new album Witness and has filmed her doing everything from yoga, to sleeping to sobbing to a therapist.

The Los Angeles house was made especially for the promotional event with the guests currently in the middle of a dinner party after Perry invited numerous friends and celebrities to attend.

There’s Wonderwoman director Patty Jenkins, burlesque star Dita Von Teese, actress Anna Kendrick and a random Brazilian fan but, out of all the guests there’s one stand out — and she’s one of our own.

Sia, who co-wrote the second song on Witness, Hey Hey Hey, is also at the dinner party and, amid all of the celebrity ridiculousness, she’s a breath of fresh air.

e2484df85132ddb1ad130de4f2752f1a

The Adelaide-born singer has guarded her privacy for years now and famously used to don a wig every time she went out or performed but, at Perry’s dinner party, Sia instead opted for a gag pair of glasses and fake nose.

After briefly meeting all of the guests, Sia, like most of us, beelined straight for Perry’s adorable dog Nugget, sitting with him before the dinner started.

Then, instead of leaving Nugget, she brought him to the table and, at the time of writing the article, still has the dog sitting on her lap, eating her dinner with him sitting on her.

When the group went around the table introducing themselves, instead of introducing herself as a “poet and activist” like one of Perry’s friends, Sia joked, “Hi, I’m Sia and I’m an alcoholic”.

After one of Perry’s friends tells the table “I’m really excited to get to know you all better”, Sia quips “superficially, because we’re all being filmed”.

Back