Skip to main content

Lisa is a Loser

Flyer1010

Lisa is very aggressive and seems to be what I would call a MEAN GIRL. Don't like the way she approached Cat about the CAN situation, and I don't like the way she has been treating Skye... I don't like Kate either and how she acted in both of those situations I mentioned above...Both of them are Mean Girls

ya...even i dont like Lisa...she cried like a baby when Dave said that her boobs are a li'l saggy... but when anyone else is upset be it Skye or Gemma or anyone else, she goes upto them and says on face "toughen up...m not gonna baby you" What a hypocrite!!

ya...even i dont like Lisa...she cried like a baby when Dave said that her boobs are a li'l saggy... but when anyone else is upset be it Skye or Gemma or anyone else, she goes upto them and says on face "toughen up...m not gonna baby you" What a hypocrite!!
Yep, she's a hypocrite.

But she's a good value in the house. Hope she stays.

Lisa is very aggressive and seems to be what I would call a MEAN GIRL. Don't like the way she approached Cat about the CAN situation, and I don't like the way she has been treating Skye... I don't like Kate either and how she acted in both of those situations I mentioned above...Both of them are Mean Girls

100% true and accurate.

She is a nasty pig.

tinypic gif deleted

Would you like me to make another gif for you to use?

ibtmdT3Ax8JF0U.gif

She seems kind of rough & rude.

And what is that about in Gemma's interview, she talks about Lisa, says she was an ugly duck, and has been through a lot?
So has she had plastic surgery? What is Gemma talking about?
Going to ask in the scoopla thread.......

Back