Skip to main content

Lina Appreciation Thread

That's a bit harsh lol

Is it just me or do you think she spiralled downhill when she didn't connect with David?

She was obsessed with him near the beginning for a while and for him not to be interested in any way may have changed her path. I liked her at first.

That's a bit harsh lol

Is it just me or do you think she spiralled downhill when she didn't connect with David?

She was obsessed with him near the beginning for a while and for him not to be interested in any way may have changed her path. I liked her at first.

I wonder what happened between her and David?

I thought it was extremely rude of Skye to walk off mid-sentence when Lina was talking about her sister riding around Victoria.

Lina likes to have proper conversations whereas Skye, sweet and funny as she can be, prefers more light weight frivolous chats.

I like Lina. I think I would get on with her. She is a thinker.

Lina seems to be harboring a lot of pent up frustration. I wonder why? :laugh:

I definitely think she entered the house planning to play David like a fiddle. Problem is, the novelty of looking at her boobs probably only lasts five minutes. Then the reality of her personality sets in. I don't understand why someone with such a closed mind and conservative views would even want to be on Big Brother. Has she never watched the show?

Lina seems to be harboring a lot of pent up frustration. I wonder why? :laugh:

I definitely think she entered the house planning to play David like a fiddle. Problem is, the novelty of looking at her boobs probably only lasts five minutes. Then the reality of her personality sets in. I don't understand why someone with such a closed mind and conservative views would even want to be on Big Brother. Has she never watched the show?

What has she said that suggests she has a close mind? I have not seen that side of her at all.

She is one of those people that while good for an in -depth chat every now and then she just can't make light of anything and becomes a drainer. It's a shit personality if you ask me. I hate intense people that always make a drama out of everything. Her priya and david are similar in a way but at least david has a lighter fun side. I'm yet to see that from the other two.

I thought it was extremely rude of Skye to walk off mid-sentence when Lina was talking about her sister riding around Victoria.

Lina likes to have proper conversations whereas Skye, sweet and funny as she can be, prefers more light weight frivolous chats.

I like Lina. I think I would get on with her. She is a thinker.
I agree with this. Skye was SO RUDE walking off. And I actually like Skye, but I thought her behaviour was abrupt. I also LOVE how Lina likes to get deep & meaningful. I could relate to her for sure. Skye & Penny are too fluffy for me.

Back