Skip to main content

Leo (Ryan) the new Bachelor?

That show is such a fake. Models and aspiring actresses who've all scuffed up their knees and swallowed enough love gunk trying to get that opportunity to fortify a sperm bank for a year. Anyone who would pretend to be emotionally attached to someone and sign a promotion and appearance contract is simply selling their souls but then again I question if they have one. But yes, I agree. I can see this toolbag doing it.

Ryan (Leo): "Yeah, like...I'm like so torn...like I never thought I would have feelings for you so fast but we have that connections you know, like that bond?"

I can hear his bullshit already. Ugh.

:spitoutdummy:

His bullshit would be perfect. The first bachelor actually seemed like a decent bloke, to be fair.
Yes, I agree. But production controls a lot of the direction of that show via incentives.
It would be better and more entertaining of they made reality shows interactive with the viewing public.
Put shock collars on all contestants and who gets most votes per minute gets a zap.
That would be fun.

;)

I don't know, once Leo opens his mouth I think most of the girls will be giving back their roses.

"People who look like me can get away with personality flaws"

......:bang:

Even if true, most would have the good grace not to verbalise it.

Glad to see you survived your foray into 'that' thread Brad.

Back