Skip to main content

Justynn Not Invited to the Finale

Consuela

Noooo No...
Awesome site donor
tumblr_mv43ruJDEG1seuriqo1_1280.png

So apparently Our Hairy Lord Jhustynne isn't invited to the finale because he wasn't a fully fledged HM.

Is this a usual occurrence?

---

Some more tweets:

tumblr_mv44iqxU7s1seuriqo1_1280.png

Last edited:
What? Dude should have went in instead of Tully this week! And gave Drew a big ol' sloppy kiss and said "I'm single"

Maybe it's because he is REALLY smelly lol? Dude doesn't wear deodorant. Or was that all part of his Lumberjack schtick?

Well he's not gonna "push" them now after confirming he was put in as a fake.

Yes, they even had a sketch about them still being stuck in the White Room. I'm pretty sure even the three not-chosen intruders from BB2 who didn't even set foot in the compound got to go to the finale.

This is utter bullsh*t. Justynn was part of the show and deserves to be a part of the finale. He is more memorable than a lot of the other HMs.

This is utter bullsh*t. Justynn was part of the show and deserves to be a part of the finale. He is more memorable than a lot of the other HMs.

exactly right! even in his short time there he left more of a mark then a few other housemates have!

Yep, I'll remember Justynn way longer than Jade, Ed or Maddie

Back