Skip to main content

Joel Creasey Appreciation Thread

Affable

I find this guy so, SO FUNNY.

Lucky he is a comedian I guess. So much sass in him and interesting to watch.

I hope that he goes far in the show.

tumblr_lqy8dfDVeB1qdz3cvo1_500.gif

I find this guy so, SO FUNNY.

Lucky he is a comedian I guess. So much sass in him and interesting to watch.

I hope that he goes far in the show.
He makes me wish I was a gay man!

I could smack his arse from sunup to sundown!

Joel's star is really shinning bright right now. He was the best thing about the launch episode.

I think he was on this week live when it was on and he did do an interview on the project after Joan Rivers died, other than that I did not know who he was. This is a really good thing for his career. He was lucky to get on this show and the show was lucky to get him.

Really? As a gay man, I don't really find him attractive.

I guess he is just not my type, ha ha

He isn't my type either but this show is going to make him more known in general, breakout for sure!

He and Chrissie make this show. Chrissie, more so though.

Brilliant pair to watch together.

I haven't had a chance to catch up on last night, but he is still my fave

He isn't my type either but this show is going to make him more known in general, breakout for sure!
Are you sure he isn't your type?

This comment is so super funny to me!

Okay last night when I was watching the show, I kept thinking "fuck he reminds me of someone...", then it hit me!

BOOM!!!!!!!

HE IS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the humour, the way he looks, the way he acts, to the way he effortlessly attracts friendships that will more than likely be lifelong, the animatedness (it is so a word), the way he can have you hanging on his every word when he story-tells, his manly level of gayness, his spasmodic spurts of fabulous - just to remind you he is 100% committed to cock, his obsession with cleanliness, fashion, and the fact he has a good sprinkle of OCD. Wake up and smell the skinny latte Mutts! HE IS YOU!

I actually have video evidence showing how Joel will not only be looking, but how he will still be acting in his 30's! Thank your lucky stars I don't know how to convert video to youtube or it would have been:- BEHOLD JOEL, THIS IS YOU IN 10 YEARS!!!!

Okay I have a question for you. Hand on heart you will be honest in your answer. Has not one person in your family or real life made this link or seen the similarities you share?

I haven't had a chance to catch up on last night, but he is still my fave
How funny!

I seriously just posted a fucking book about my take on Joel!

Of course he is your fav!

HE IS YOU!!!!!!!!

Go read it!

Hilarious moment last night when Chrissie asks if anyone has seen any Gorilla's yet and Joel points to Merv. :hilarious: Just the way Joel quickly pointed and the way he pointed at Merv was so hilarious!!!!!!

I can't find a clip of that online without having to watch the full episode on TenPlay. :(

Reactions: Tee
Are you sure he isn't your type?

This comment is so super funny to me!

Okay last night when I was watching the show, I kept thinking "fuck he reminds me of someone...", then it hit me!

BOOM!!!!!!!

HE IS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the humour, the way he looks, the way he acts, to the way he effortlessly attracts friendships that will more than likely be lifelong, the animatedness (it is so a word), the way he can have you hanging on his every word when he story-tells, his manly level of gayness, his spasmodic spurts of fabulous - just to remind you he is 100% committed to cock, his obsession with cleanliness, fashion, and the fact he has a good sprinkle of OCD. Wake up and smell the skinny latte Mutts! HE IS YOU!

I actually have video evidence showing how Joel will not only be looking, but how he will still be acting in his 30's! Thank your lucky stars I don't know how to convert video to youtube or it would have been:- BEHOLD JOEL, THIS IS YOU IN 10 YEARS!!!!

Okay I have a question for you. Hand on heart you will be honest in your answer. Has not one person in your family or real life made this link or seen the similarities you share?

giphy.gif

Haha Actually this has been mentioned to me before on launch night by a friend of mine, she swears she has seen me in the same outfit he wore too, so that kinda explains why I don't find him attractive, but what does that say about my liking him the most?

giphy.gif

Haha Actually this has been mentioned to me before on launch night by a friend of mine, she swears she has seen me in the same outfit he wore too, so that kinda explains why I don't find him attractive, but what does that say about my liking him the most?

It says you are not attracted to yourself but you are in love with your personality! :p

Reactions: Tee
giphy.gif

Given the love/self loath relationship you have with that beautiful self of yours, makes perfect sense really. Xo

Given the love/self loath relationship you have with that beautiful self of yours, makes perfect sense really. Xo

I wonder if he knows his dad? I have siblings I know nothing about scattered everywhere, maybe he is my younger brother from another mother :eek:

I wonder if he knows his dad? I have siblings I know nothing about scattered everywhere, maybe he is my younger brother from another mother :eek:
Would make perfect sense!

All you need to do now is fall in love and fuck him and we will have a Jerry Springer Show with a sprinkle of Dr Phil!

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Would make perfect sense!

All you need to do now is fall in love and fuck him and we will have a Jerry Springer Show with a sprinkle of Dr Phil!

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Hahaha eww....

Back