Skip to main content

jessy_girl's junk food jamboree

I don't want to be "that person" who preaches about the evils of junk food, because we all know it's delicious. But I'm quite pleased with myself, as my current diet is going well. I haven't even had bread, never mind chocolate or cake or ice cream, for about 2 weeks now, and I've limited soft drinks to the occasional can of Kirks sugar-free .
Well done. The weight loss journey can be an interesting one. May I ask as to your exercise regime too?

It's not much, but in addition to trying to get my 10,000 steps a day, I'm doing about 15 minutes on the treadmill too.
10,000 isn't as easy as you think, at times. Keep going, you'll be doing 15,000 soon. I know you can do it.

Tried the wagon wheel today. Very yummy, for those with a very sweet tooth.

Not sure why you'd want Jatz with chocolate, and I imagine the ginger nut is divisive too.
Flavour of Iced Vo Vo might be ok but I'm not a huge fan of coconut.
Scotch Fingers with chocolate have been around for years.

72f2ee0d1ce064a6c23647b09f2849d2

Tried the wagon wheel today. Very yummy, for those with a very sweet tooth.

Not sure why you'd want Jatz with chocolate, and I imagine the ginger nut is divisive too.
Flavour of Iced Vo Vo might be ok but I'm not a huge fan of coconut.
Scotch Fingers with chocolate have been around for years.

72f2ee0d1ce064a6c23647b09f2849d2
I have the Wagon Wheel one in my cupboard at work. Yes, for a very sweet tooth indeed, which I'm not, so it's taking a while to get through. I don't like the biscuity bits though. They're better in the actual Wagon Wheel. I too am not a fan of coconut but I do like a Cherry Ripe. As for the rest, I'll pass and have my Scotch Fingers in the usual way.

I have the Wagon Wheel one in my cupboard at work. Yes, for a very sweet tooth indeed, which I'm not, so it's taking a while to get through. I don't like the biscuity bits though. They're better in the actual Wagon Wheel. I too am not a fan of coconut but I do like a Cherry Ripe. As for the rest, I'll pass and have my Scotch Fingers in the usual way.
I am in the process of eating a lemon meringue pie donut, complete with meringue on top. Sweet, sticky, very, very tart lemon curd. From Daniel's donuts. I'm in love. I have a chocolate mousse one for 'ron.

I am in the process of eating a lemon meringue pie donut, complete with meringue on top. Sweet, sticky, very, very tart lemon curd. From Daniel's donuts. I'm in love. I have a chocolate mousse one for 'ron.

Sounds delish. I'm a sucker for lemon desserts, and meringues, which you can't usually buy (in supermarkets at least, unless they are pavlova bases).

The new cheese toastie Pringles are ok, but not as good as the old cheese ones.
The new chicken salt ones are pretty foul/fowl.

There are a lot of disgusting (I presume, I'm not buying them) chip flavours at the moment. Just stick to the ones people like!

TopHeader_LimitedEdition_Generic_1920x600_1.jpg

Cheetos cheese & bacon balls aren't that bad.
Honey Soy Chicken is great.
Toobs are great and are back.
Smith Salt & Vinegar are the best salt & vinegar.
Zig Zag twisties are horrible,

Back