Skip to main content

jessy_girl's junk food jamboree

KK. I just cannot agree with you. Chocolate mint is one of my east favourite flavour combinations. I mean it's not DISGUSTING, but I just think it destroys the chocolateness and mint is a bit suss anyway. I am also not a fan of caramel or tinned pineapple. And dried tomatoes don't do it for me either.

I loved tinned pineapple! I'm not that keen on fresh pineapple (too hard), but tinned pineapple slices (in juice, not syrup) are a staple on my wraps for lunch.

Not a fan of caramel, especially caramel popcorn, or any kind of popcorn, yuck. I hate the texture of anything gritty that gets stuck in your teeth or on the roof of your mouth.

Never had dried tomatoes, why would you?

I loved tinned pineapple! I'm not that keen on fresh pineapple (too hard), but tinned pineapple slices (in juice, not syrup) are a staple on my wraps for lunch.

Not a fan of caramel, especially caramel popcorn, or any kind of popcorn, yuck. I hate the texture of anything gritty that gets stuck in your teeth or on the roof of your mouth.

I loathe caramel. Pineapple in any form is a winner with me.

Well I dunno, but they are/were very popular. They are just too intense for me. Semi dried I mean. In case that was not clear.

Well I dunno, but they are/were very popular. They are just too intense for me. Semi dried I mean. In case that was not clear.
I like the semi ones. Less intense than the dried ones which were very popular back in the day when they first came to prominence.

Did you add sugar or something?
No. No sugar. Not actually junk food. But it is food....

Chicken stock, onion, fresh peas, potato, lettuce, dash of lemon juice, creme fraise (or sour cream or yoghurt possibly), dash of olive oil, salt & pepper.

Maybe i could add chili to it and give it to someone who HATES spicy stuff.

That would not be nice.
Ok, but add green chili or they will notice straight away. Or jalapeños maybe. Not as good as red chilies but ... the soup is pretty greeeeeeeeeeen....

Back