Skip to main content

Jake Appreciation Thread

Zebulon

Just another irrelevant, loser newbie. *cries*
It seems like the vast majority of people here are not Jake fans, but I wanted to create a space for the few of us who appreciate housemate Jake.

He has been my favourite from Day 1, and all the housemates have shown their liking to him.

Any Jake fans out there?

PLEASE avoid hate in this thread.
There are many other places on this forum to share your disliking for Jake.

Not a fan of rapping, unless the artist is African American. But when he got all misty talking about Gemma, and getting the $5,000, made me feel all protective - sweet boy.

Been a fan of him since day 1 too, I don't understand all the hate and couldn't give a rats that he's Tim's housemate, that doesn't define him as a person. He seems sweet and caring and can be pretty dorky, especially the terrible music he makes but as a person from what I've seen I rate him highly! I'll say it again, he is saintly for putting up with Gemma!

Been a fan of him since day 1 too, I don't understand all the hate and couldn't give a rats that he's Tim's housemate, that doesn't define him as a person. He seems sweet and caring and can be pretty dorky, especially the terrible music he makes but as a person from what I've seen I rate him highly! I'll say it again, he is saintly for putting up with Gemma!
Agreed!

I'm feeling on the outer with a lot of the love and hate on here this year, to be honest. But yeah. Was not a fan at all at first, but he's grown on me. I think he's a sweetheart.

cd2c198c8ff9429eaf57809ea044dca0.ashx

To be honest I don't know why Jake doesn't have more support. He's harmless. Basically, the Tim thing is killing him. It's impossible to support the guy knowing he entered the house with an advantage.

Honestly I find him incredibly boring and underwhelming. He wanted to be like Tim on day 1 but failed. Creepily, in some convos he sounds exactly like Tim and in others he sounds like a shy dork. :wideyed:

He just doesn't know what (or who) he wants to be.

Back