Skip to main content

Jadaconda

Haaaa... Classic Drew! I love the Jadaconda nickname - it's SO fitting. She definitely has issues with her ex-boyfrined and how their relationship ended. Do you remember her telling Drew in the 'wheel outside that the last six months of the relationship w/the boy from Italy he didn't show her any affection, didn't want to be seen with her in public and didn't kiss her or tell her he loved her? Only when she refused to take the hint for about half a year, he then has to tell her he was into someone else. This Ed relationship is much like how her last one ended... and come hell or high water, she's NOT going to take no for an answer. It helps having Ed trapped in the house with her with no outside contact and no other friends to play with. She's reliving her last rejection but refused to let it end the same way.

Yep. The last boyfriend. There could be a pattern here, Jade sweetie.

I don't know how far Jade and Ed have gone but it's been scientifically proven that if a man makes a woman orgasm then it helps them fall for a man more. The brain release oxytocin which causes them to feel emotionally close. I'm not saying that's the only reason why Jade is like she is, but it may contribute a little bit...

Woah, did she really say that? I can imagine her saying it in that sort-of sweet but also somewhat mannish whisper she tends to use to speak to Ed.

Far out, stage 5 clinger alert.

Jade is a clown and borderline creep, but Ed did make his bed. He reaps what he sows.

Ed's only option after leaving BB is to pretend to like/date Jade for probably 2 weeks and then make a statement that it just wasn't the same for them on the outside and break up. If her straight up dumps her after the finale he will look horrible. But then again, is 2 weeks enough or does he have to pretend a relationship longer to avoid being labeled as an a*hole?

Ed's only option after leaving BB is to pretend to like/date Jade for probably 2 weeks and then make a statement that it just wasn't the same for them on the outside and break up. If her straight up dumps her after the finale he will look horrible. But then again, is 2 weeks enough or does he have to pretend a relationship longer to avoid being labeled as an a*hole?

If he waits 2 weeks, she would have already have moved her stuff into his place, have an Ed tattoo and be pregnant with his little houso.

Ed's only option after leaving BB is to pretend to like/date Jade for probably 2 weeks and then make a statement that it just wasn't the same for them on the outside and break up.

Ed won't have any time to see Jade after leaving the house, seeing his family have been busy pimping him to about a thousand randy girls with their 'win a date with Ed' competition. He'll be too busy going on 'dates'. Or maybe Jade will want to go along too.

She'll probably think it's cute.

If he waits 2 weeks, she would have already have moved her stuff into his place, have an Ed tattoo and be pregnant with his little houso.

Either way it's going to be verrrry messy whether he waits 2 weeks or drops her like a hot potato. These things never end well and he should have known that.

Fault is on both sides actually. Yes Jade kept chasing Ed but Ed allowed it to happen. He only accepted Jade's advances in full when his bromance buddies were all evicted and he realised he was probably next. Self preservation on Ed's part and in the meantime, Jade thinks he has real feelings which doesn't appear to be the case at all. Jade will be crushed when getting out of the BB house once she realises.

I'm disappointed her cousin didn't give her a big hint. It might have allowed Jade to redeem herself in the eyes of the fans and given her a chance to win.

At least saved her from that humiliating " I've found love in the big brother house" speech. That was really bad.

I seriously think Jade's Cousin/Bestie failed to Nominate Ed,( nor even mention his duplicity when it comes to the friendship/nomination question) for one very good reason....

Jade's family know very well that she is fragile, and giving her this news while still in the house may cause her to emotionally implode. Jade's cousin told Mike Goldman that if Jade was evicted her family and friends would be there to protect and support her - Implying they expect her to fall apart post eviction.....

Haaaa... Classic Drew! I love the Jadaconda nickname - it's SO fitting. She definitely has issues with her ex-boyfrined and how their relationship ended. Do you remember her telling Drew in the 'wheel outside that the last six months of the relationship w/the boy from Italy he didn't show her any affection, didn't want to be seen with her in public and didn't kiss her or tell her he loved her? Only when she refused to take the hint for about half a year, he then has to tell her he was into someone else. This Ed relationship is much like how her last one ended... and come hell or high water, she's NOT going to take no for an answer. It helps having Ed trapped in the house with her with no outside contact and no other friends to play with. She's reliving her last rejection but refused to let it end the same way.

Well that little Fairy Tale is about to come to a grinding halt!! Hope they're ready with sedation and a Psychologist at her Eviction Show on Wednesday! The Vultures ( including me *hangs head*) are keen to see Jade's face when shown footage of Ed nominating Jade on the same day they were kissing in the rain (so romantical!).....

In fact, there are countless gems Jade needs to see, although I fear her fragile heart may fail when she learns the awful truth.......

Given Jade's previous form, there is a good chance she will keep wearing rose coloured glasses when it comes to the (feeble excuse for a) man she calls "Prince Charming".

I'm no Ed fan, but I feel really sorry for him I think Jade has made his Big brother experience horrible, how do you tell a girl who portrays herself as Australia's next sweetheart that your not that into her. Without looking like a dog. I hope when he gets out he runs as fast as he can as if he gives her any encouragement ( to Jade that could be him smiling at her) she will be moved into his place, she is so needy and clingy that it would suffocate him.

I posted this in another thread but I thought there would be more people here that would agree..

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we were rid of the Jadaconda and her ever-tightening grip? That awfully wrinkled forehead must be shedding itself soon.. Best she does that from the privacy of the hicktown bar she works in..

I'm no Ed fan, but I feel really sorry for him I think Jade has made his Big brother experience horrible, how do you tell a girl who portrays herself as Australia's next sweetheart that your not that into her. Without looking like a dog. I hope when he gets out he runs as fast as he can as if he gives her any encouragement ( to Jade that could be him smiling at her) she will be moved into his place, she is so needy and clingy that it would suffocate him.

I agree, it's so easy to judge him but if we've ever found ourselves receiving unwanted attention we just ignore phone calls and messages.... Not possible when you're locked away with that person.
And then what about a regretful drunken hook up? Simple, avoid them...again how is that possible when you're locked away with them

I think he tried to do the right thing, he told her he wasn't interested but instead of trying to be a 'gentleman' about it he should have been firm and told her no when she still pushed the issue and said she'd still like to cuddle up to him etc

She reminds me of a guy i once took an AVO... I was too polite to start with, should have been firm from the start. But mistakes are there to learn from

I agree, it's so easy to judge him but if we've ever found ourselves receiving unwanted attention we just ignore phone calls and messages.... Not possible when you're locked away with that person.
And then what about a regretful drunken hook up? Simple, avoid them...again how is that possible when you're locked away with them

I think he tried to do the right thing, he told her he wasn't interested but instead of trying to be a 'gentleman' about it he should have been firm and told her no when she still pushed the issue and said she'd still like to cuddle up to him etc

She reminds me of a guy i once took an AVO... I was too polite to start with, should have been firm from the start. But mistakes are there to learn from
I think that to, how can he escape her, she is going to make his life hell if they hook up on the outside, I hope his family tell him to run as far away as possible from her

Either way it's going to be verrrry messy whether he waits 2 weeks or drops her like a hot potato. These things never end well and he should have known that.

I agree that this "special friendship" (Ed's words, not mine) is not going to end well, but part of me thinks that when Ed gets out of the house and sees what the public's perception of him is because of how he's treated Jade, he might try to make it work for a while (like, 4-6 months) just so his precious image is not tarnished. Either way, it's bound to end in tears (or a shotgun wedding).

Yeah Ed's biggest mistakes came with hooking up when drunk. He has nobody to blame for that but himself. It was incredibly dumb in those circumstances.

Yeah Ed's biggest mistakes came with hooking up when drunk. He has nobody to blame for that but himself. It was incredibly dumb in those circumstances.

I view their whole time in there as one long drunken hook-up. Eds trying to figure out how to get his arm out from under her without waking her so he can get the hell out of there lol

Back