Skip to main content

Is Tim really in love with Boog?

O

oatsalalayla

Or is he just playing another hand in his diabolical little game??

I don't know, perhaps it's because I haven't seen much of their interactions together, or seen much of Boog being so funny, which he says is what attracts him to her, that I can't quite believe that it's true. And then tonight he throws poor Boog under the bus to save Madeleine.

That can't be right!! Not if he truly did have feelings for her!

So Tim is doing my head in on this one. Your thoughts?

I'm convinced he is. The way his face lights up around her and how he acted in the diary room with Mikkayla when she questioned him on it sealed it for me. I don't think he's a good enough actor to fake that - if he is he should be in Hollywood.

This is the next thing to cross off on his list of tactics. He's tired of the usual stirring up he has to do around the house. Tim's new chapter is "falling" for Boog, cause he's got a chance and cause he can. Why not?! Lol

Well I frankly don't think I've seen enough of their interactions to know...

He's beginning to annoy me with this "love" for her. I would much prefer if this was his strategy to get screen time rather than for it to be a real and silly crush.

People have different definitions of love. I've been in many relationships and have fallen for people to a point where I'd be needy, obsessed and completely giving to them. And when I felt my feelings were so much stronger than what they felt for me, I was so hurt that I stupidly end things. And then I'm the one completely heartbroken and having to take months to get over them and really struggling to move on with my life.

Yet, I don't consider these immensely strong feelings to be love.

I'll only ever fall in love once and that will be for the right person. And if they were the right person, I would know :pPP

It's pretty embarrassing how he's telling her that he could marry her.. They barely even know each other.
I think he just has a little crush but is over-exaggerating it majorly.

Tim is just generally creepy and awkward with females. its kind of uncomfortable to watch.

This is the next thing to cross off on his list of tactics. He's tired of the usual stirring up he has to do around the house. Tim's new chapter is "falling" for Boog, cause he's got a chance and cause he can. Why not?! Lol

Tim has been friend zoned. Nothing will happen!

I think he genuinely likes her

and if he really were doing it for airtime then why would he want her gone??

i kinda see Tim as a mad scientist who likes playing around with things to see what it does and so he can learn from it

I think he genuinely likes her

and if he really were doing it for airtime then why would he want her gone??

i kinda see Tim as a mad scientist who likes playing around with things to see what it does and so he can learn from it

Because she rejected him.

I think he's been missing heidi and boog reminds him of her.

I also think she suits him personality-wise. Pretty sure he likes her (legit this time). But that wouldn't stop him from using her to win BB

I'm convinced he is. The way his face lights up around her and how he acted in the diary room with Mikkayla when she questioned him on it sealed it for me. I don't think he's a good enough actor to fake that - if he is he should be in Hollywood.

I want to believe that he is! I think they'd make the cutest couple actually! :) And I do think that he does believe that she's a bit of a goer...But a part of me also thinks that he's saying these things for strategy as well...I'm interested to see what he'll do now that she's going to be staying in the house...if no romance develops, then for sure he's just pulling our leg! :D

Yes, this is more like the Tim that we know and "love" ;)

Well I frankly don't think I've seen enough of their interactions to know...

He's beginning to annoy me with this "love" for her. I would much prefer if this was his strategy to get screen time rather than for it to be a real and silly crush.

People have different definitions of love. I've been in many relationships and have fallen for people to a point where I'd be needy, obsessed and completely giving to them. And when I felt my feelings were so much stronger than what they felt for me, I was so hurt that I stupidly end things. And then I'm the one completely heartbroken and having to take months to get over them and really struggling to move on with my life.

Yet, I don't consider these immensely strong feelings to be love.

I'll only ever fall in love once and that will be for the right person. And if they were the right person, I would know :pPP

Well thanks for sharing your experiences with love and not-love! I was going to say, hello are you my brother from a different mother? Because I used to be that way too with all my relationships!!! :p Except that I DID confuse these feelings as real love, so you're a lot smarter than me!

I hope that you do find the right person and that they won't stuff you around...If they are the right person, they won't do that. I know 'cause I eventually found the right one, and he did the exact opposite of what the others did. Which blew me away. So I knew he was the right guy! :D

But yes, I can see that Tim may be just confusing his feelings for the real thing, and on the other hand taking advantage of this in order to get more screen time...

I wish it was real (I think they'd be cute together), but I don't think his feelings could be that genuine, even in the house where emotions are heightened. If he's legit then it makes Jade's feelings and obsessions over Ed seem casual.

We'll start to see how genuine he is about this in a couple of weeks. He knows she must be somewhat popular with the public so if Tim were true to form he'd try to remove her soon. If he doesn't he either really likes her or is willing to back himself against her at the end.

NO DOUBT IT'S TOOG LOVE!
tumblr_lpve0ogV981qke24wo1_500.gif

I wish it was real (I think they'd be cute together), but I don't think his feelings could be that genuine, even in the house where emotions are heightened. If he's legit then it makes Jade's feelings and obsessions over Ed seem casual.

We'll start to see how genuine he is about this in a couple of weeks. He knows she must be somewhat popular with the public so if Tim were true to form he'd try to remove her soon. If he doesn't he either really likes her or is willing to back himself against her at the end.

I wonder. I really like Boog as I like Mad - but if push came to shove, Boog would have Tim for breakfast and I think he knows it. I agree with your notion that he'll try to remove her once he's fully realised how popular she is.

Tim doesn't love Boog, he throws the word around way too easily. I think he likes her as his sidekick, but mark my words - if he felt that people were finding her funnier than him, or she pulled better pranks than he did, he'd be off her quick smart. Tim likes attention - I don't think actual emotions are involved at all.

And I thought it was contrived tonight when he said that he was thinking about diaries and forgot that it was a 'diary room'... pffft, Tim I love you, but you use that diary room more often than anyone else for exactly that purpose lol.

Back