Skip to main content

Is There Something I'm Missing About Daniel?

Columbo

Never again
Daniel to me seems pretty boring. An inoffensive former footballer who seems to get along with most people in the house. Will probably make it to the end of at least near the end.

But now he's been accused of having a racial bias (with no proof to say either way), and manipulating Ian for his own nefarious purposes (with no proof either way). Apparently this beige blond is now responsible for all the awfulness in the house even though we have no proof of that. Which makes me wonder if people are seeing different scenes to me? Or are they projecting their own issues on to this nobody?

Dan himself boasted that he had manipulated Ian into nominating Angela, describing Ian as a "hound" who he had "released". Dan's doing a pretty poor job of convincing anyone that he's a Machiavellian mastermind. He's just a big, gormless, baby-man drip.

Why does it matter if Daniel is manipulating Ian? It's a game.

Why does it matter if Daniel is manipulating Ian? It's a game.
The whole purpose of your thread is to argue that Dan's just a nice, boring guy who's just there to have a fun time and make friends, but now you're acknowledging that he's a duplicitous schemer and defending that. You can't have it both ways.

The whole purpose of your thread is to argue that Dan's just a nice, boring guy who's just there to have a fun time and make friends, but now you're acknowledging that he's a duplicitous schemer and defending that. You can't have it both ways.

No, my purpose of my thread is how we can have such drastically different impressions of the same housemate. And someone can still be nice and manipulate someone. Though tbh I don't think Dan is manipulating Ian. He'd have no way of knowing her win that challenge.

Back