Skip to main content

Is Penny BB14's saviour?

Skye on steroids without the brattish behavior - maybe. Oh, and an inverted mirror image as they both identified tonight. :)

I know exactly why Penny is entertaining, she has facial expression. Facial expressions convey so much message! It's friggen TV not Radio yet the housemates picked this year have barely any expression:

No Facial Expression:
Tom, Leo, Cat, Ryan, Richard, Marina, Lawson

Slight:
Lisa, Priya, Travis, Katie, Lina

A lot of facial expression:
Skye, Penny, Gemma

And I already can't remember the others

I don't get why she's funny. Someone who isn't all that bright is not someone to laugh at. Tonight she wasn't trying to be funny. Vesna was different, she told jokes and tried to make people laugh, penny doesn't. Sorry but I prefer to laughing with people, not at them.

I personally have laughed out loud at least 5 times at Penny. It was a shock to hear a laugh coming out of my mouth as it's not happened all this season. And that has been one of the things desperately missing from this year - HUMOUR. Last night with the ice challenge, then her disorientation when the housemates woke her up to tell her they won the challenge - first she tries to hide and then just sat there with a 'wtf just happened?' bewilderment.

She reminds me of one of the girls in Jersey Shore. She's hilarious. I hope she stays to the end as the show desperately needs people with some personality.

Ugh, am I the only one, beside Ryan, who finds her voice like nails on a chalk board? And someone needs to hide those ratty, baggy, shorts. Did BB not allow her to pack anything not trashy?

Back