Skip to main content

Is David circumcised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG too much information
lol
darling are you a secret lesbian who knows how to lick?

No need to say so publicly if you're shy. I'm sure you know how to send a PM.

ad9td1.gif

Meanwhile amanda Bynes has been given Her phone back and has been tweeting for the last half hour :(
She's tweeting about how we've been fooled by Sam yet before she went in she was singing his praises. Seriously the woman needs not only her phone taken away but any other control she has over other stuff for the time being.

People are following her to witness a trainwreck. I understand it but it's kind of sad that she doesn't get it too.

It's sad.
Last time she tweeted her dad abused her and put a microchip in her brain. Then she admitted she made it up.
Sam picked her up and that was the last of it.
Her 5150 is up now but she'll be put back in somewhere again soon
It's really is so sad

It's sa
Last time she tweeted her dad abused her and put a microchip in her brain. Then she admitted she made it up.
Sam picked her up and that was the last of it.
Her 5150 is up now but she'll be put back in somewhere again soon
It's really is so sad
She's tweeting about her dad abusing her again. Like seriously...pick a lane.

How they let her out is beyond me. The girl hasn't even so much as acted in 4+ years. I get why people follow her...the same as when Charlie Sheen was obviously melting down... but what makes me sad is that she doesn't seem to get it. Charlie knew yet she doesn't realise she's just the fodder for more jokes. She had no career before this whereas he had Two and a Half Men ongoing and then Anger Mgmt... again how she was let out is just remarkable.

I love how a discussion on David's penis turns into a HEATED DISCUSSION about the tragic AMANDA BYNES on PAGE ONE.

We could get slighty back on track and discuss whether Amanda Bynes has had labiaplasty..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back