Skip to main content

Is David a Virgin?

Just to add, I know you don't have to be in a 'serious' relationship in order to have sex. But his awkwardness etc makes me wonder if he is a virgin.[DOUBLEPOST=1414492541][/DOUBLEPOST]
Might have a small dick. I'm not even being shady.
Hmmmmmmmm. Could have.

Just to add, I know you don't have to be in a 'serious' relationship in order to have sex. But his awkwardness etc makes me wonder if he is a virgin.[DOUBLEPOST=1414492541][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmmmmmmmm. Could have.

It'll come down to SOME insecurity.

Perhaps it's an ANACONDA and he's afraid of tearing a bitch up.

HEW KNOWS.

I think he is, he respects women too much to have a one night stand or anything like that. And he's never had a girlfriend so I reckon he's a virgin.

Let me tell you a story of my life. My husband is quite a few years older than me. In fact was pretty close to Dave's age when we met. He had never had a relationship with a woman before but was definitely not a virgin. (And no @MADONNA he doesn't have a small dick lol).
Where I think Dave might get friendzoned my husband just doesn't like people haha.
My point is that while some people classify a couple of dates a relationship, others don't, and it doesn't mean they're a virgin.

I think he is, he respects women too much to have a one night stand or anything like that. And he's never had a girlfriend so I reckon he's a virgin.
I agree. He has mentioned/insinuated that he is fussy/won't settle, so that's also why I wondered if he has ever done the deed. I don't think it matters if he is or isn't a virgin. I'm just curious.

To be honest, it'd be SO refreshing to see a guy that 1. Hasn't been a man whore 2. Respects women 3. Is fussy about who he sleeps with.

Men like that are almost extinct and it'll only make me like him more, that he's actually respected himself and other girls (instead of using them to get what he wants - or letting them use him for what they want).

Not for long if some on here track him down.

I'd happily take his V-cards.

But seriously, I think he just means he hasn't been in long term relationships (eg. years long) - I am fairly similar there. I've had probably 10 plus relationships similar to what David described and I slept with them all. Maybe he isn't saving himself for marriage? Try it before you buy it, I say

But seriously, I think he just means he hasn't been in long term relationships (eg. years long) - I am fairly similar there. I've had probably 10 plus relationships similar to what David described and I slept with them all. Maybe he isn't saving himself for marriage? Try it before you buy it, I say
all at the same time?

To be honest, it'd be SO refreshing to see a guy that 1. Hasn't been a man whore 2. Respects women 3. Is fussy about who he sleeps with.

Men like that are almost extinct and it'll only make me like him more, that he's actually respected himself and other girls (instead of using them to get what he wants - or letting them use him for what they want).
I actually thought they were extinct lol.

Yes, you have to try before you buy lol. Though everyone is different.

What a slut.

nun_ruler.gif

Seriously though I'd be surprised if he's a virgin.

Back