Skip to main content

Is Cherylyn Barnes Going Into The BB House

I've also been following her from day dot. And I've tried googling to see if there was any explanation as to who she/he was.

I still have no idea if she's transgender and serious or a man pretending to be a woman for satirical purposes.

Either way she's funny. She does get soooo much hate on fb though

Apparently her daughter is called desiree and her daughter shakira was taken off her.

Oh wait she just took a puff and it lit up... but there's no smoke when she's holding it and there was no ash.

thank god i don't wake up to her of a morning
that semi naked pic reminds me of the michelin man

How did I miss this :hungover:
How????? She is the WHAM BANG THANK YO MAAAM.
The ice bucket challenge is filmed by her daughter, Desie.

No kidding, someone like Cherylyn Barnes would shake the BB house down to its fkn foundations!! I wait in eager anticipation for the likes of her! She is a fair dinkum cray cray!! Love her guts... Ha!

I've also been following her from day dot. And I've tried googling to see if there was any explanation as to who she/he was.

I still have no idea if she's transgender and serious or a man pretending to be a woman for satirical purposes.

Either way she's funny. She does get soooo much hate on fb though

Apparently her daughter is called desiree and her daughter shakira was taken off her.
I was reading about Cherylyn on the SAME SAME website. That will give you a bit of an insight into her.

I think she's hilarious and only discovered her a few weeks ago, when she commented on BBAU's site, and got nailed. Her profile picture and spelling intrigued me so cliched on her page and then got hooked. She's a regular commentator on the Facebook site.

Back