Skip to main content

Is BB sabotaging Tully?

camerashy1

SWEEPA 10
why on earth would BB inform an outside person of what they are about to air? it is like they are informing viewers not to vote to save Tully anymore. they told who? tahlia who then told her friend, who then informs everyone on twitter, and then it is , and know we know, and of course her betting odds have her going. what the hell?

What did they tell Tahlia they are about to air?

Tully did enough damage to herself with her constant crying and making it all about "me, me, me!" before the Drully stuff happened.

One of the consequenses of all this would obviously be people not voting for her.

why on earth would BB inform an outside person of what they are about to air? it is like they are informing viewers not to vote to save Tully anymore. they told who? tahlia who then told her friend, who then informs everyone on twitter, and then it is , and know we know, and of course her betting odds have her going. what the hell?

Wait, what? Who is Big Brother talking to? What are they not going to be airing? Why? Please make some sense in the first post of a thread so that it can be understood and some discussion can follow >_<

I think it is good that BB is giving them the heads up. BB is not making her do what she has been doing, she has decided by herself. It is not BB job to protect hm's from making fools of themselves.

I think it is good that BB is giving them the heads up. BB is not making her do what she has been doing, she has decided by herself. It is not BB job to protect hm's from making fools of themselves.

I'm dying here!

What has happened? Please?

There's a lot of rumour about BB informing someone about something Tully has done, but there's no confirmation that this is true. At this stage it's just rumour, funnily enough, coming from Tully's 'friends' on the outside. Hmm.

afaik bb hasn't said anything.
maybe they had decided that enough is enough and they can't stand watching her cheat on one of their friends anymore, or making the situation worse than it already is
so they want her out.

For everyone who doesn't read the Tully thread and doesn't want to search through it, here is the post from one of Tully's and Tahlia's friends in question...

From Tullys friend (@tullysmythbb)
Hi all,

I haven't posted on this forum or spent a large amount of time on here due to hateful messages about my friend Tully. However, I have popped my head in every now and then and feel something needs to be said.

I run (ran?) @tullysmythbb - the twitter for Tully that was discussed due to my tweets last night.

The reason I started this And the Facebook page was a) Tully asked me to and b) I wanted to be able to clear her name if anything was misconstrued or people or bb was making false accusations. This is what I did the first few weeks of Drully, until it become horribly obvious that I couldn't keep pretending that it was editing at fault when everyone can see the two of them attempting to hide from cameras to make out.

On top of dealing with my friend publicly embarrassing herself, I deal with hundreds of hate messages a day - some have become so personal as well.

As well as this, I am living my own life which means being involved in the lesbian scene and making sure Tahlia is okay. I am in constant contact with her, have stayed at her house and dealt with her being so heartbroken and torn up because of all this.

Of course Big Brother tells her things before they air. People need to remember that they both auditioned and both got through the first initial rounds. They know Tahlia and have a responsibility to her.

Which leads me back to last night.

Channel 9 has marketing this series as a children's show. Which is why I believe that what I know won't be shown.

Regardless of a certain act being classified as cheating or not, this hasn't seated well with me for a long time. And I know first hand that Tully does tell everyone she loves them, does call people baby, does like to cuddle in bed. In her initial online videos she asked the first date question "would you spoon me if I'm cold?"
And these aren't the issues that Tahlia is upset over.

The only reason I want those accounts now is to try and be a buffer for the online hate.

Please try and remember that there is more than one person at fault here.
The producers, the psychiatrists on the show and drew are all also equally to blame.

I love Tully. And will try my best to be there for her but as someone who has been cheated on and it was Tully who took me in, fed me and looked after me, this is all a bit much.

I owe her a lot and she is someone I consider to be an older sister and mentor which is why this is all so confusing. Something I would never do.

Please keep trying to not judge. As so many people have said on this forum, nobody is perfect.

Hopefully she is out soon and this is all over.

For everyone who has defended and supported her this whole time, thank you so much.

I had read the post from the friend, but I thought there was more to it, when I saw that she said "they won't show what happened"...
I presumed we knew what happend...
Along with you all, I shall wait for baited breath to find out.

Hmm. I agree that friends and family on the outside should be warned about certain things, and I respect Tully's friend for posting what she did. It does seem a bit weird, though, that she'd be able to hint at something bad that happened to the public that may not make it to air. Not to defend it whatever it is, but it doesn't seem quite fair play.

Back