Skip to main content

Is anyone else a guaranteed winner?

They did ask her this year - and she did yes. But they axed her at the last minute. (Rumoured to be in favour of Layla.)

While I like Layla, cutting Vensa instead of her was a mistake. I guess priduction went with Layla because of her history with Estelle - but then didn’t bother to show us their interactions anyway!
Imagine the gold we could have had with Vesna in the sewer with Trevor and Drew (does anyone know where they actually slept?) or just her reactions to the challenges in general!

Who else used listen to Vesna’s “Snatchcast” (OG podcaster) during the (I think) 2008 season? Sure she lost interest and stopped recording them halfway through but it was fun while it lasted 🤣

They did ask her this year - and she did yes. But they axed her at the last minute. (Rumoured to be in favour of Layla.)
Wow! I didn't know that about Vesna. What a pity she was axed at the last minute. Thanks for the heads up. 👍

Here's hoping TPTB get it right next year (if the show is renewed) and ask her again. Vesna was an absolute riot back in the day.😁

I never watched BB in 2012, so I don't know much about Layla except for something about some oats song (mentioned here on the message boards) and her brief appearance this year as an OG.

While I like Layla, cutting Vensa instead of her was a mistake. I guess priduction went with Layla because of her history with Estelle - but then didn’t bother to show us their interactions anyway!
Actually, more likely they went with Layla due to past beefs with Skye (who was cut last minute due to some scandal in making public inappropriate marks).

Word back in the day was that Skye used to run a prolific Layla hate account, for which Layla brought back up when Skye was cast in 2014. Here:

I think it’s not that you couldn’t win. It’s that you wouldn’t necessarily be a GUARANTEED winner.

You are an iconic housemate and well known and loved by many BBAU fans.

Reggie (and I would argue Tim also) are on another level. Even casual BB fans know and love them. If either of them made it to final 3 I think they were always going to win a public vote.

I reckon you’d have a red hot chance if they let you get to the final though. Hopefully it’s not out of question to see you on our screen again in the not too distant future. X
I can see what you mean….I’d love the opportunity but I’m unsure Channel 7 would have me, I was told it was their decision

You should’ve won the first time! Legend.

How do you think you’d go in this format that shows way less personality and is heavy on challenges that favour guys? If you could actually get to final 3 you’d be hard to beat.
They’d have no choice but to show personality or il just have to bring it to the challenges!!!

Back