Skip to main content

Intruder #1 - Nathan

to me personally he seemed pretty boring in that little sneak peek but then again theres hardl anything i am judging this upon

to me personally he seemed pretty boring in that little sneak peek but then again theres hardl anything i am judging this upon
If he's who I think he is he's definitely not boring. Then again I would've sworn that he'd never go on a show like BB so wtf do I know. I'm hoping he wasn't just brought in to be a gay buddy for Ben.

this guy is the gentle giant that Ben might like....the other Intruder is to go head to head with Tim

described on OS
One of them is built like a giant huggable teddy bear – full of warmth, energy and fun. He’ll be a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on and perhaps even someone who can provide a few romantic pointers for Ben.

this guy is the gentle giant that Ben might like....the other Intruder is to go head to head with Tim

described on OS
One of them is built like a giant huggable teddy bear – full of warmth, energy and fun. He’ll be a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on and perhaps even someone who can provide a few romantic pointers for Ben.

I can't wait for that :)

described on OS
Why does Ben need another friend in the house? It would have been better TV if they had sent one of the new Intruders in to annoy Ben. So that we can see the real Ben for a change.

Is this guy an actor like Justynn?
If I'm right he's a computer geek but I first met him through my work (entertainment industry). I don't want to say too much yet in case I'm way off base here and hallucinating thanks to the 2 glasses of vino I've had/joy at Tully being evicted.

If I'm right he's a computer geek but I first met him through my work (entertainment industry). I don't want to say too much yet in case I'm way off base here and hallucinating thanks to the 2 glasses of vino I've had/joy at Tully being evicted.
N Mc?

you dont seem to do a lot of work, unless you get paid to be on these forums?

What if these Nathan & Ben are the first to have sex in the house? :eek:

IT'S HIM!!!!!!!!! http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/2013/09/23/20/36/two-intruders-to-enter-big-brother-house

"Justynn is a 33-year-old lumberjack from central NSW, and Nathan is a 35-year-old web designer from Melbourne."

Nathan, who also hosts trivia nights and is openly gay, has seen only a handful of episodes, but thinks Mikkayla and Ben are two of the people he is most likely to gravitate towards.

"The thing I am most concerned about is getting over my initial nerves and excitement and showing how funny I am straight off the bat," Nathan told AAP from his hotel on the Gold Coast.

"I would be so disappointed if I went out straight away and people thought I tried too hard.

"I think Ben is sweet... and I think I will get along well with Mikkayla and Tim."

you dont seem to do a lot of work, unless you get paid to be on these forums?

What if these Nathan & Ben are the first to have sex in the house? :eek:
Ummm I work from home 99% of the time unless I'm traveling for work. I could say you must be on the dole and bludging from my taxes since you seem to be on here whenever I log on. But that'd just be rude now wouldn't it?

IT'S HIM!!!!!!!!! http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/2013/09/23/20/36/two-intruders-to-enter-big-brother-house

"Justynn is a 33-year-old lumberjack from central NSW, and Nathan is a 35-year-old web designer from Melbourne."

Nathan, who also hosts trivia nights and is openly gay, has seen only a handful of episodes, but thinks Mikkayla and Ben are two of the people he is most likely to gravitate towards.

"The thing I am most concerned about is getting over my initial nerves and excitement and showing how funny I am straight off the bat," Nathan told AAP from his hotel on the Gold Coast.

"I would be so disappointed if I went out straight away and people thought I tried too hard.

"I think Ben is sweet... and I think I will get along well with Mikkayla and Tim."

He doesn't by any chance host trivia nights at the drunken poet does he?

so youre in the office 1% of the time? that sounds like a cleaning product. kills 99% of the germs,

so whats his last name then?

He doesn't by any chance host trivia nights at the drunken poet does he?
To be honest I'm not sure. He's close friends with the husband of my good friend and I've just looked for him on my and her FB but I can't find him now. I've called her a few times to see if it's him or I'm just hallucinating but I haven't heard back yet. Keeps going to voicemail so I assume she's in bed.

so youre in the office 1% of the time? that sounds like a cleaning product. kills 99% of the germs,

so whats his last name then?
I could swear this a BB forum but with your obsessive questions about my job of all things I feel like I've mistakenly navigated to RSVP. I WORK FROM HOME. The only time I don't work from home is when I have to travel to different locations for work. No I won't give you a loan or find you a cash job so Centrelink doesn't find out. I realise you're pissed that Tully's gone but you might want to stay on topic for the sake of those who I'm sure have no interest in my job.

Is is this guy?

http://taspride.com/?tribe_events=queer-quiz-2/

Our twisted delight is the new host, our very own Bare Bear Mr Nathan Little. His trivia nights in Melbourne have found fame with none other than the Scissor Sisters and Perez Hilton, but he is best known as the ‘Bear’ from the TV programme Beauty and the Bear, or one half of the Euro trash satirists,

nathan.jpg

Back