Skip to main content

International Viewers

ScottyP

Hi guys,

I've been a lurker for a while but wanted to post to ask if anyone could advise me on where to go to watch online from Scotland. Huge fan of BBAU and I'm gutted I haven't seen any of it yet :(

Hey mate. Welcome to the forum.
Can you use a smart dns like Getflix and then watch on 7plus?

Get a vpn and you can go to 7plus. And a bunch of other places.
Which VPN do you use? The one I'm using is being geo blocked now.

The ones on MIRC seem to be only in ugly SD quality.

So far google searching for the following (replace episode number) has been most successful in getting to the right sites that link/host this:
"big brother au s12e03 720p hdtv x264-orenji"

I've been away from home this week so I have had to watch via catch up on 7 plus. Works with my VPN on my laptop but not on the Android app on my TV box, as the app requires your GPS/location turned on. Anyway I am home now and can watch live no problem.

Which VPN do you use? The one I'm using is being geo blocked now.

The ones on MIRC seem to be only in ugly SD quality.

So far google searching for the following (replace episode number) has been most successful in getting to the right sites that link/host this:
"big brother au s12e03 720p hdtv x264-orenji"
Wow I used to download the original ten series from MIRC, haven't thought about that in years

Wow I used to download the original ten series from MIRC, haven't thought about that in years
Yes they are still available on the #big-brother IRC channel, but I've been too spoilt and can't handle SD quality on my living room tv. :vomit:

My offer of assistance still stands... Just PM. It’s a source I’ve been using so far this series and I’ve used it when I was uploading The Circle UK.

I use TouchVPN - For me, that does everything I need it to and it is Free. You can get it as a browser addon or you can also download it from the Windows 10 App Store.

Back