Skip to main content

***** in Presidential Suite (Spoiler Alert)

J

jaslyn

Noticed on one of the feeds they mention Tully drinking all the alcohol while in there. Did she win the showdown or did someone pick her to go in with there.

Oh no if she was chosen then the Sharon curse could be in full effect.

P.S. I hope Drew won, now that would be funny!

Yep Tully is definitely in there. [MENTION=29942]moonbeam22[/MENTION] suggested with Tahan and I'm 100% behind that pick. As to who won I'm not sure but I'm thinking Tahan.

Spoiler alert would have been nice?!

That is true. Sorry!

tumblr_ly3yazOp131r3zat8.gif

I have major feeling its tahan and tully cause as you can see in the picture everyone is clapping and you can kinda make out tahan walking towards the PS like she is walking to it? Plus you havent seen either girl on the news feed and I doubt if xavier won he would have taken tully so I'm guessing tully won and took tahan or vice versa?

I have major feeling its tahan and tully cause as you can see in the picture everyone is clapping and you can kinda make out tahan walking towards the PS like she is walking to it? Plus you havent seen either girl on the news feed and I doubt if xavier won he would have taken tully so I'm guessing tully won and took tahan or vice versa?

Yup, I think you're right, it's Tully and Tahan.

This shouldn't have been made into a new thread. It's already being discussed in the Live Feed Updates thread.

I don't personally mind but I know a lot of others don't like knowing spoilers.

Yep Tully is definitely in there. [MENTION=29942]moonbeam22[/MENTION] suggested with Tahan and I'm 100% behind that pick. As to who won I'm not sure but I'm thinking Tahan.

Really I have absolutely no evidence that it is Tahan and Tully ...it's just speculation :confused: on my part.....Tully could have been given alcohol for a task she may have passed...or maybe they were all given drinkies after showdown...who knows what happens in the evenings especially after 11pm and really I'd say it's more like 9pm that the last update is put on the OS..

In the OS live feeds there has been no mention of Ben...Rohan...Xavier...Matt...either ....:eek:

So quite possibly could be any of those hms...so really none of us a none the wiser....:cool:

I doubt it's matt and roahn in the picture you can see them clapping along with the others while the two are making there way into the room

spoiler alert for those not already following the live feed thread. why make a new thread anyway. should be deleted and conversation continue in the live feeds thread.

Back