Skip to main content

Imagine if Penny won...

P
Her face. It would be the funniest thing to watch.
Ryan & Skye especially would be SEETHING. I think I would die from laughter.
Oh please, I so just want this to happen.

255604b6e8fb40679790e34053a00c4b.ashx
Priya would have a stroke on the spot.

Lina is a great housemate. She has particular views that put her at odds with the mainline in the house (or what was the mainline), namely the boys club.

What boys club? The same one that Travis has been excluded from since almost the beginning of the season? The same one that excluded Dave at the start of the season? The same one that Lawson was involved with at the same time as being involved with Kat? The same can be said about Sam and Sandra - though not to the same extent of course. Leo was never involved in the boy's club - he was his own free spirit.

The only people who have insinuated the myth of there being a boys club have been Lina and Priya which when you think about it makes it much more of a girl's club than a boy's club.

Since we have Priya and Ryan, both two favourites, it wouldn't be very fair (yes I'm biased, cos I like them).

If Travis, Skye and David were with Penny in the finals then I'd totally opt her to win.

i do like penny quite a bit, but i wouldnt like her to win.
i dont think she has served enough time to justify a win. but if she had come in at the same time as leo i could back her as the first intruder to win bbau. so i have to put her in at #4.
skye > travis > priya > penny

What boys club? The same one that Travis has been excluded from since almost the beginning of the season? The same one that excluded Dave at the start of the season? The same one that Lawson was involved with at the same time as being involved with Kat? The same can be said about Sam and Sandra - though not to the same extent of course. Leo was never involved in the boy's club - he was his own free spirit.

The only people who have insinuated the myth of there being a boys club have been Lina and Priya which when you think about it makes it much more of a girl's club than a boy's club.

It wasn't originally a boys club. The original core was Sandra, Sam, Lawson and Ryan. But then Sandra left and it started to be referred to as a boys club.

For some reason there was a perception in the house that that was the alpha group resented by the other housemates (including Aisha and Travis). The full story of this was so has never been fully explained as so little house footage has been shown.

By the time Lina arrived the dynamics had changed a bit and so had the issues. Apparently Lina was offended by the conversations they were having (we have never been shown these supposedly vulgar conversations, we only know about them because Lina has brought it up). Lina has shared her feelings, leading to some kind of ostracision, hence the resentment from her to what remains of that group. An example of this is that Lina has complained David never asks her any questions (this was highlighted in a recent task).

Should Lina get over this. Probably. But maybe she really isn't that welcome. That would not be a nice feeling.

Don't forget we only see what we are shown. All we see is Priya and Lina bitching, but that is almost certainly not what they do all day. Likewise just because most of the footage of the guys shows the kicking back enjoying themselves doesn't mean they don't bitch. We just don't see it. That said Priya and Lina are being unnecessarily catty, but this is partly out of boredom I think, and also a way to bond.

Back