Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2020) - Episode Discussion

This electrical trial is hilarious!.
The 4 guys faces at first when Chris hit the deck when picking up the phone were priceless.
And Julia looking good in her polka dot dress.

Reactions: kxk
Weird that the pipe for Dale was on the ground, others it wasn't.

We enjoyed tonight's show, especially the challenge which was a real test for Dale.
He did a great job and it was a fun ending.
Lots of interesting stories to be heard in the camp.
Tom was boring but very well spoken in his farewell interview.
Wish Charlotte wasn't being kept in to earn her one million dollar fee.
She's a turnoff at all times.
Miguel is our favourite to win, but Rhonda deserves to be a close runner-up.

Agree Tom was the right call. I think Myf next. Two lovely people, but it's a reality show, they signed up for it.
What with this '..us' thing with Charlotte? It always make me think of .."It burns us, nasty Hobbitses!"

Oh yes @Reality Fan ,,,,,,so apt
And I find watching her painful, her head looks enormous, her face looks swollen/red/painful

Seems she started the bleating woe is me, I wanna go home right about when her dark roots became gross

So, Tom has changed my mind about him, how could you not???
He is so sensitive and sad, and kind of gentle and sweet
I get the feeling he was pushed and pushed by 7 far beyond anything he is capable of?
He was kind of their Chris Brown.....they hoped, but nuh
They found he was popular as a cute carpenter....so tried to shove him into anything
7 do this a lot, Grant Denyer was another person they hurt

Oh yes @Reality Fan ,,,,,,so apt
And I find watching her painful, her head looks enormous, her face looks swollen/red/painful

Seems she started the bleating woe is me, I wanna go home right about when her dark roots became gross

So, Tom has changed my mind about him, how could you not???
He is so sensitive and sad, and kind of gentle and sweet
I get the feeling he was pushed and pushed by 7 far beyond anything he is capable of?
He was kind of their Chris Brown.....they hoped, but nuh
They found he was popular as a cute carpenter....so tried to shove him into anything
7 do this a lot, Grant Denyer was another person they hurt

I am charmed by how sensitive some of these guys are. Tom, Miguel, Dale... they are not afraid to cry and admit that men have feelings, which can only be a good thing.

Back