Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2020) - Episode Discussion

Blow Up Doll

23009154-0-image-a-28_1578220094122.jpg

Reactions: kxk
It's too long, I don't think I can do this every night.
The celebrities are a mixed bag compared to previous years, when there have been a few famous singers and soapie actors. Now the trend is for reality tv contestants and internet influencers,
I'm liking Rhonda, Myf and Dilruk.
It was telling how Erin and Nikki already distanced themselves from Rhonda just by where they chose to stand.

The celebrities are a mixed bag compared to previous years, when there have been a few famous singers and soapie actors. Now the trend is for reality tv contestants and internet influencers,
It was telling how Erin and Nikki already distanced themselves from Rhonda just by where they chose to stand.
I like your trio and maybe Tom :)

Those silly girls...that won't help them win :(

I only like Ryan and Nikki.

I was posting in the pre-season chat thread last night, I wondered why no one was posting! *️rolls eyes*️
Those are a serious pair of glasses Julia is wearing.
Myf and Miguel are my favourites so far, and right enough, Tanya who? How does someone like her get celebrity status, she hasn't done anything - has she?

Tanya who? How does someone like her get celebrity status, she hasn't done anything - has she?

There's a new kind of Celebrity these days. I just accept that the kids might know who they are,
Media influencers, competition hotline hosts, reality show contestants.
There are no pop singers this time, or soapie actors.

There's a new kind of Celebrity these days. I just accept that the kids might know who they are,
Media influencers, competition hotline hosts, reality show contestants.
There are no pop singers this time, or soapie actors.

...A sad, sad loss :wink:🤣😂🤣

Back