Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2020) - Episode Discussion

...hey Kaz... thanks for asking... I’m going great... now... I’ve just moved in to our new home after having to sell our old home in Windsor NSW into a small wheelchair compatible Villa in Swansea NSW and we’re still in the process of unpacking everything including my computer... as I’m still learning to type left handed because all of my right side was completely paralysed and I’m typing on this stupid IPad at the moment until I set up my computer this weekend I’m a bit of a lurker at the moment lol!... but next week should be better when my trusty computer is in full swing... it’s so good to see some of the old gang back on this great thread... I love being here with you all... cheers.

Glad you are OK.

Hi Sticky......just switched to iPad myself, sucks, I want to buy a keypad accessory

(have swollen rheumatoid arthritis hands at moment)

... hey kxk... that keypad thingy sounds great... I may invest in one... great idea!... great to talk to you again... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Recall the chef who had salt & seasonings all over her clothes, hidden, in straps,seams wherever, forget her name....blonde from MC, French background? Is it Simone.....?

Recall the chef who had salt & seasonings all over her clothes, hidden, in straps,seams wherever, forget her name....blonde from MC, French background? Is it Simone.....?

Justine Schofield

...Rhonda and Miguel have to be my favourites followed by Myf for sure... the rest?... meh!... cheers.

Back