Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2020) - Episode Discussion

...unfortunately Rhonda has gone the same way as Jo Beth Taylor did for me... I loved them both for their antics and fun in dealing with being shit stirred by Daryl Somers / John Blackman as Ozzie Ostrich and Dickie Knee and of course Red Symonds on ‘Hey Hey it’s Saturday’... they were both a lot of fun... but as their true natures came to the front in the jungle they both became more bitchier and downright more nastier more and more as the weeks passed... gee I hate it when people that I liked turn out like that... they say “never meet your heroes because you’ll wish you didn’t”... how true!... in both cases I wish that I hadn’t... cheers.

It's the 'Old Showbiz' mentality, Mr Sticky. The older generation who feel they have paid their dues just can;t stand it when someone like Laurina Fleur comes along and takes the limelight. They can't understand who she is or why she's there as she's not a fellow air-kissing luvvie.

...Julia... constantly screeching out and making loud noises doesn’t = rib tickling humour regardless of all your lackies laughing like hyenas in the background behind camera... cheers.

Reactions: Kaz
...just saying Channel 10 that I for one have never called Matt Rogers on Survivor “The Godfather”... where and why he got called that is ridiculous... and now HE believes that shit... it’s pathetic!... cheers.

...oh great!... Angie Kent from ’Gogglebox’ is on Dancing With the Stars or whatever it’s called... a great incentive for not watching it... thanks for the warning Channel 10!... cheers.

...oh great!... Angie Kent from ’Gogglebox’ is on Dancing With the Stars or whatever it’s called... a great incentive for not watching it... thanks for the warning Channel 10!... cheers.
But you have to watch for.....CELIA PAQ(Rosehaven/HYBPA). CLAUDIA KARVEN, DAMI IM, AND ED KAVALEE
Undoubtedly these class acts will be finalists

The rest are cannon fodder, clods to be voted off and detested:)

Back