Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2020) - Episode Discussion

Erin is a brat too, but it's a pity Charlotte didn't follow through on her promise to leave.

Reactions: kxk
Who cast this boring lot????

We have Miguel & Rhonda...............and......
Nothings

Having a token RTV bitch has worked OK because they came from better shows, and they actually had a personality - Laurina being the standout

RTV - 3 is far too many, casting from cheap and nasty scripted crap shows......just highlights, how scripted and manipulated the shows are
All 3 are bores....trying to script for themselves 'aint working........the eyelash crap and the showmance crap are beyond tedious
Charlotte is so fake, someone put a sock in it please

The eyelash thing is beyond pathetic!
Miguel surely will romp home with it.
Even Rhonda has become monotonous.
I haven't seen the end of last nights ep yet, just about to, but glad to read Billy went.

...I tried to be hypnotised on a stage once... but I couldn’t be because the hypnotist told me to stare at a green stage light... I’m colour blind... duh!... lol!....drats!... cheers.
That wasn't with Martin St.James was it?
I saw him when I was a teenager in Watford before I migrated out here. The same sort of routine, hold your hands together and stare at a light. I wanted it to happen that much, I probably wasn't concentrating. It was a fun show though. I enoyed watching the ones who went under doing odd things!

That wasn't with Martin St.James was it?
I saw him when I was a teenager in Watford before I migrated out here. The same sort of routine, hold your hands together and stare at a light. I wanted it to happen that much, I probably wasn't concentrating. It was a fun show though. I enoyed watching the ones who went under doing odd things!

...no not him February... can’t remember his name at the moment but my younger brother went straight under and became the star of the show lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I don't get those public hypnosis embarrassments at all
Puzzles me
For i have had hypnotherapy......a few times for different things, getting over car accident trauma, and getting ready for Uni exams
Those 2 worked, and they were very gifted, calming and doctors.....
And I have had charlatans, fakers pretend to do it....
So - it just did not feel like they could make you do stupid stuff even the gifted

I don't get those public hypnosis embarrassments at all
Puzzles me
For i have had hypnotherapy......a few times for different things, getting over car accident trauma, and getting ready for Uni exams
Those 2 worked, and they were very gifted, calming and doctors.....
And I have had charlatans, fakers pretend to do it....
So - it just did not feel like they could make you do stupid stuff
I find it all interesting. I've read a few books about it. Sounds like it's helpful in real matters.

Ew, going to have to call it quits and watch the next bit tomorrow ... or one more glass until next ad break ... Okay! Talked myself into it!

Back