Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) Pre-season chat

...I'll be watching that's for sure (except while the eating challenges are on of course because I'm such a wuss lol!)... so count me in... I can't wait for it... will someone be brave enough to run some sort of sweep this year?... (not me... it would do my head in lol!)... cheers.

...I'll be watching that's for sure (except while the eating challenges are on of course because I'm such a wuss lol!)... so count me in... I can't wait for it... will someone be brave enough to run some sort of sweep this year?... (not me... it would do my head in lol!)... cheers.

I will run a sweep ONLY if Queen Ali is on it. 😂 So it looks like someone else will have to.

I will run a sweep ONLY if Queen Ali is on it. 😂 So it looks like someone else will have to.

...hey Affable my friend... I've missed your wit and humour... it's great to be back and talking to you again... aw come on my friend... can't you just pretend that one of the other females on the show are Ali?... I don't think that Timmydownawell even watches the show so could ya?... could ya do it?... huh?... huh?... could ya?... lol!... cheers.

Richard Reid?.....I thought he was dead....there are plenty of rumours so not sure who is going in.

Am loving Julia and Chris in the ads with the crates and the critters.

I can say pretty safely that Warrick Capper is NOT the AFL star, friend has got a event that Capper is attending after the days following premiere

Back