Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

Been sometime since I posted here but thought I'd come back and see how active this place still is.... so hey! :) Bit of a bummer on the rushed season they're doing this year. Kinda feeling like if they're doing that then they shouldn't have bothered at all ( I remember the last series of x factor, where they shouldn't have bothered bringing it back as it was so rushed). Katherine at least would have got an extra week on the show instead of just having one day of safety from elimination.

I'm surprised that the show caters to vegetarian requirements at all. They don't take food preferences into consideration when they make them eat ostrich anuses, or moral/ethical considerations when they pour blood all over them.

I guess they figure if you do eat meat, then then they can serve any animal thing or put you in it. I recall when Andrew G/Osher made a guest appearance (and helped introduce Keira if I remember right) he is vegan. They gave him some fermented tofu mixed with other non animal things to drink. I also recall after Nazeem left he thought he'd be immune from much of the icky stuff but he was assured things were halal.

So yeah will be interesting for Angie in the eating trial. Do note though that they have remarked she isn't vegan, nor even vegetarian but pescetarian so many dairy/seafood/fish type things may be still possible for her.

Did Julia stuff up last night when she told KKL that the votes accumulate.

So that means KKL didn't stand a chance of winning as she came it 2 weeks later.

I thought the votes went back to zero for the new week, but the charities get all voting money after channel 10 get their cut.

Did Julia stuff up last night when she told KKL that the votes accumulate.

So that means KKL didn't stand a chance of winning as she came it 2 weeks later.

I thought the votes went back to zero for the new week, but the charities get all voting money after channel 10 get their cut.

I think she meant to say that the voting fanbase for each celeb grows the longer they’ve been in.

The celebrities have no idea who is popular or how they are perceived. KKL thought that "Tarsh" would win and that she is hilarious. Neither of these things are remotely true (unless they are editing it all out).

The celebrities have no idea who is popular or how they are perceived. KKL thought that "Tarsh" would win and that she is hilarious. Neither of these things are remotely true (unless they are editing it all out).
That's what I was thinking!

Editing it out.

We never got to see KKL doing exercises, swimming etc.

Very over Julia's unfunniness.
Hasn't Yvie had the gastric sleeve and restricted in foods she can eat? I am sure I read that somewhere.

Oh, and good evening all.

Hasn't Yvie had the gastric sleeve and restricted in foods she can eat? I am sure I read that somewhere.

On Facebook admin said the story was false about restricted foods.

Also, I doubt she would have gotten clearance to fly after major surgery.

Reactions: kxk
Back