Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

...aw please do Timmy... it would be fun for you to join in my friend... you can share my #10 sweep with me if you wish... please do... cheers.
Maybe next week. I'm out of town for a bit. If I can find a torrent/download of tonight's ep I'll give it a squizz. 10play doesn't care for my VPN.

He is, but only in a cheesy pretty boy model sense. Doesn't do it for me. My gaydar is still off the chart though.

Yeah, he's FAR from my ideal man, but from a purely aesthetic perspective he's pretty close to what a living Ken doll would be like.
And I don't want to date that, I ain't no Barbie.
All the stories last year about how well-hung he was (even from Millie & Tayla) were as intriguing as they were eye-roll inducing.
(Pictures or it never happened).

Yeah, he's FAR from my ideal man, but from a purely aesthetic perspective he's pretty close to what a living Ken doll would be like.
And I don't want to date that, I ain't no Barbie.
All the stories last year about how well-hung he was (even from Millie & Tayla) were as intriguing as they were eye-roll inducing.
(Pictures or it never happened).

Here you go if you like real Ken dolls:
4Im3Hg.jpg

I suspect Justin has had plastic surgery as well. There's something off.

I sent an angry email to Channel 10 about Chris Brown's 'joke'.

I was going to call them, but thought, the person on the phone, may not do anything.

So hopefully something is done.

I missed the first half of the show last night, but heck posters are slamming Justin.........in the same but worse way as is done to the usual female pretty face contestant....assuming a lot

There is another side to Justin I find him endearing and just a big kid, he is a model, and he is also a plasterer and likes that work
He is brutally honest and quite kind and sweet

I missed the first half of the show last night, but heck posters are slamming Justin.........in the same but worse way as is done to the usual female pretty face contestant....assuming a lot

There is another side to Justin I find him endearing and just a big kid, he is a model, and he is also a plasterer and likes that work
He is brutally honest and quite kind and sweet

Justin has done nothing to deserve the criticism imo. His personality might not appeal to everyone, but he isn't causing any tension in camp or doing/saying anything that would hurt anyone.

Justin has done nothing to deserve the criticism imo. His personality might not appeal to everyone, but he isn't causing any tension in camp or doing/saying anything that would hurt anyone.
I dont mind him or his smuggled hair product. Seems completely harmless to me.
But I can understand on first look why folk may not like him. The ol" Im so good looking" thing never rubs well with people unless its delivered with a truckload of self-irony and whilst it may be that in intent, hes such a bad actor it comes across as simple arrogance.
Hed be wise to take lessons from his hair product. Thats self irony of gargantuan proportions.😀

I disagree with this. He has had it in for Justine since the start. He purposely forgot her name and called her "Simone" in front of everyone on the first ep when Dr Chris asked if he knew anyone. Since then it's been downhill.

He has been directed in there by the producers to cause tension with the other camp mates as much as possible and to pursue a showmance with Angie. Wouldn't surprise me with Love Island and Celebrity both being made by ITV. Justin is a puppet.

I disagree with this. He has had it in for Justine since the start. He purposely forgot her name and called her "Simone" in front of everyone on the first ep when Dr Chris asked if he knew anyone. Since then it's been downhill.

He has been directed in there by the producers to cause tension with the other camp mates as much as possible and to pursue a showmance with Angie. Wouldn't surprise me with Love Island and Celebrity both being made by ITV. Justin is a puppet.

Interesting. Personally I can't see how he's creating tension at all.
To me the name slip was just because he's not very intelligent, and some people are bad with names.
The argument with Justine over the cooking also came across to me as her taking over and not listening to anyone's suggestions.

The thing is Justin is playing a role here of the stereotypical dumb model. The mistaken name thing was obviously premeditated. He decided to target Justine and get on her nerves from that moment. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers told him to go in there and stir shit up. I did notice a lot of things seem scripted on the first ep. Another thing though when Justin and Justine first met they went through the JUSTIN/JUSTINe thing. You think he would be able to remember someone whose name is so similar to his.

I don't even know why I watch this show to be honest. Out of habit probably from watching previous seasons and I am a sucker for shows with a similar format to Big Brother. I don't watch it live though. I watch it after I finish the Big Bash on FOX which is around 10.30. Love the Big Bash! 🏏

Back