Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

...hahaha!... funny as Timmy... to be honest I would actually be happy if they make a liar out of me and do crack it with a gig other than this... but I'm not holding my breath until they do somehow lol!... as I said... I do actually like them both... cheers.
tbh I think Gogglebox must be a bit of a chore on top of their day jobs. I don't know how many sittings they have to do it for each week's show, presumably they get all the eps provided and watch them in one or two sittings with several clothing changes. I wish them success too, but it seems kind of unlikely unless one or both of them can really endear the viewers on Celeb.

The food isn't that bad. I've seen George and Gary snuffle down worse on MasterChef.
LOL
"Snuffle" is soooo apt for Gary.

Snufflin' and trufflin
d47daef8ebd98df175acf9786c068dd5--truffle-hunting-happy-animals.jpg

I think for me: if you have a terrible personality, there is no liking you no matter how good looking you are. Just my view on that.

That's certainly true in real life. If someone was constantly like that in a social situations, you'd want to avoid them.
On tv I think you can give a bit more leeway, ie. you don't have to love their personality in order to observe a bit of sneaky eye candy. I don't think Justin would mind being objectified.

I must be the only one in this thread who is not even remotely attracted to Justin.

...I don't think that he is actually that good looking to be honest and when my sweet darling wife was walking past my computer room while the show was on I asked her if she thought that he was 'good looking' she just laughed and said "no!... who thinks that?"... (or something similar) and I then told her that "some people on this Forum think that he is but I don't"... she then said something like "for once I agree with you"... (that's a rarity believe me!... lol!)... so it's not just you Affable... cheers.

I think for me: if you have a terrible personality, there is no liking you no matter how good looking you are. Just my view on that.

...that's a great attitude to have Affable... you're thinking with your Heart and Brain and not with just your eyes... a wise move indeed my friend... you're true to yourself which is a great trait indeed... you're a smart lad indeed... cheers.

I didn’t get the feeling Angie had any real interest in him, when they were talking. And would you really say “bless him” regarding someone you were into?

Exactly, their gogglebox comments were along the lines of "aww it's that model guy off Love Island" rather than "phwoar". If Angie is now attracted to him it's a big turnaround. And realistically (trying not to be bitchy here), why would Justin single ordinary looking Angie out? Apart from her sparkling repertoire in poo jokes.

That's certainly true in real life. If someone was constantly like that in a social situations, you'd want to avoid them.
On tv I think you can give a bit more leeway, ie. you don't have to love their personality in order to observe a bit of sneaky eye candy. I don't think Justin would mind being objectified.
Ive got a feeling being objectified would be high up on his resume.
Just has to be careful of not being upstaged by his hair product.
Its already a close run thing for me.

I didn’t get the feeling Angie had any real interest in him, when they were talking. And would you really say “bless him” regarding someone you were into?

...I totally agree oddjob... it's just the usual pre-fabricated dross 'romance' that Alex throws in each time that his grubby little fingers have anything to do with a show... she has NOTHING for him whatsoever in my opinion... BUT!... I think that if she realises that it could get her further in the game then she might pretend and let it 'blossom'... just saying... cheers.

Why would she? He seems incredibly boring. I think you are right about the "bless him" phrase as well.

I don't give much leeway on television either. A persons true personality shines through for me.

...I don't think that he is actually that good looking to be honest and when my sweet darling wife was walking past my computer room while the show was on I asked her if she thought that he was 'good looking' she just laughed and said "no!... who thinks that?"... (or something similar) and I then told her that "some people on this Forum think that he is but I don't"... she then said something like "for once I agree with you"... (that's a rarity believe me!... lol!)... so it's not just you Affable... cheers.

Relieved to hear that I am not the only one. 😅

Don't think Justin could be any further from the type that I like.

...that's a great attitude to have Affable... you're thinking with your Heart and Brain and not with just your eyes... a wise move indeed my friend... you're true to yourself which is a great trait indeed... you're a smart lad indeed... cheers.

It is. A very wise woman once said "looks fade, dumb is forever". Couldn't be more true.

Why would she? He seems incredibly boring. I think you are right about the "bless him" phrase as well.

I don't give much leeway on television either. A persons true personality shines through for me.

Relieved to hear that I am not the only one. 😅

Don't think Justin could be any further from the type that I like.

It is. A very wise woman once said "looks fade, dumb is forever". Couldn't be more true.

You're so wise and sensible.
Makes me feel guilty and shallow for perving on someone on a reality tv show.
(Well, almost).

Jacqui telling Justin to chip away at Justine is the reality tv I signed up for, bitch. I had doubts about this cast but I haven't been this entertained since at least the first season, if they gave the relationship shit a rest it would be perfect.

Back