Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

...bwahahaha!... funny as Timmy... seriously though... why is it that people go to such desperate means just to become Z-Grade so-called 'celebrities'?... are they just scared that they'll have to get real jobs or something?... it's pretty sad really... in a years time nobody will remember them anymore... at least on 'Gogglebox' they were seen Australia wide for a few weeks... they obviously thought one day that they were such funny 'superstars' on 'Gogglebox' and that they would get TV gigs thrown at them as a continuous gig but they have no 'talent' whatsoever but for picking the shit out of TV shows as I said in an earlier post... silly girls...

...they have obviously fallen into the same trap as the hopefuls in the Bach Franchise etc in believing what their friends have been saying about how great their potential TV offers would be coming in if they expand their horizons... but as I also said earlier... you do need some actual 'talent' in TV... neither actually have from what I've seen up until now... it's sad really... I really like them both... (well... until they did the Celeb Ads of course)... as I said... silly girls... cheers.
Actually Sticky, I have to concede that Michael and Carlene (for that is apparently the names of one of said couples) did actually host their own show that aired on 9Life (i.e. not a proper channel). So maybe there is hope for Angie and Yvie after all. Ads for TVs and a show about watching TV. Oh, wait...

Actually Sticky, I have to concede that Michael and Carlene (for that is apparently the names of one of said couples) did actually host their own show that aired on 9Life (i.e. not a proper channel). So maybe there is hope for Angie and Yvie after all. Ads for TVs and a show about watching TV. Oh, wait...

Plus there's Adam and Kyal from The Block or House Rules or whatever, who have regular presenting jobs on The Living Room.
The difference is that renovation people can actually DO something, though.

Ha, I knew people wouldn't like him.
Personally I do think he's funny, and I think from the way he interacts with everyone and watches them while they talk, that he is a nice, sensitive person.
Dumb as a box of hammers of course, but so is Angie, they are quite a good match.

...he is most likely a nice and sensitive type of person Meglos but sadly he lacks any sort of personality whatsoever for me... playing on his perceived self mocking TV personality to garner some laughs and followers seems a silly move to me... if anything... he should of gone on there to show us the real him instead... some of us would have probably liked him more for doing just that I imagine... especially for people like me that had no idea of who the hell he is... for people that know of him... that would have been more interesting methinks!... he comes across as a shallow self obsessed nincompoop with his constant self references about how 'good looking' that he thinks that he is... it became so boring after about the first half of last nights show as far as I'm concerned anyway... but as you say my friend... he may be a nice and sensitive type of guy but he's not being his real self and showing us that... a silly move on his part methinks!... cheers.

...bwahahaha!... funny as Timmy... seriously though... why is it that people go to such desperate means just to become Z-Grade so-called 'celebrities'?... are they just scared that they'll have to get real jobs or something?... it's pretty sad really... in a years time nobody will remember them anymore... at least on 'Gogglebox' they were seen Australia wide for a few weeks... they obviously thought one day that they were such funny 'superstars' on 'Gogglebox' and that they would get TV gigs thrown at them as a continuous gig but they have no 'talent' whatsoever but for picking the shit out of TV shows as I said in an earlier post... silly girls...

...they have obviously fallen into the same trap as the hopefuls in the Bach Franchise etc in believing what their friends have been saying about how great their potential TV offers would be coming in if they expand their horizons... but as I also said earlier... you do need some actual 'talent' in TV... neither actually have from what I've seen up until now... it's sad really... I really like them both... (well... until they did the Celeb Ads of course)... as I said... silly girls... cheers.
Same Mr S. Im dumbfounded.
I guess it demonstrates how PR folk and agents make their money.
By pouring on thick viscous bucketloads of grandeur and delusion.

...hahaha!... funny as Timmy... to be honest I would actually be happy if they make a liar out of me and do crack it with a gig other than this... but I'm not holding my breath until they do somehow lol!... as I said... I do actually like them both... cheers.

...he is most likely a nice and sensitive type of person Meglos but sadly he lacks any sort of personality whatsoever for me... playing on his perceived self mocking TV personality to garner some laughs and followers seems a silly move to me... if anything... he should of gone on there to show us the real him instead... some of us would have probably liked him more for doing just that I imagine... especially for people like me that had no idea of who the hell he is... for people that know of him... that would have been more interesting methinks!... he comes across as a shallow self obsessed nincompoop with his constant self references about how 'good looking' that he thinks that he is... it became so boring after about the first half of last nights show as far as I'm concerned anyway... but as you say my friend... he may be a nice and sensitive type of guy but he's not being his real self and showing us that... a silly move on his part methinks!... cheers.

I would have a great deal of respect for him if, during the course of the series, he admitted that the "humour" about how good looking he is and the ridiculous over-compensating in attempting to hook up with the first available female, was in fact a cover for his insecurity at being a gay model who for some reason feels unable to come out. And if he is in fact straight, stop with the embarrassing attempts to prove it, because you're coming across as wet as Sabrina's t-shirt in the "Boys (Summertime Love)' video clip.

I would have a great deal of respect for him if, during the course of the series, he admitted that the "humour" about how good looking he is and the ridiculous over-compensating in attempting to hook up with the first available female, was in fact a cover for his insecurity at being a gay model who for some reason feels unable to come out. And if he is in fact straight, stop with the embarrassing attempts to prove it, because you're coming across as wet as Sabrina's t-shirt in the "Boys (Summertime Love)' video clip.

I don't think it is humour though. I generally think that he thinks he is all that. Very conceited.

Spose they could make a living being the preferred and sole advertisers for Foxtel IQ.
We know their expertise.😀

Great.
We have a loved up coupling bound to be nicnamed "Langie"
We already have a "Lambie"
And Reid provides the "namby pamby".

...you have been a constant source of laughter with your comments tonight Fuzz... it's great to see you back in fine form my friend... you crack me up constantly... I like that lol!... thanks for the fun... also... oddjob is like a stealth Ninja... he jumps in now and then and throws in a few funny comments that crack me up too (not to mention a couple of others)... thanks for that guys and gals... it's always fun on here because of you all... for that I thank you all... cheers.

...bwahahahaha!... funny funny funny!... love it!... lol!... and yes... I totally agree with you Meglos... he should... you never know... if he did it could be possible for me to begin to like him... stranger things have happened before now lol!... cheers.

Back