Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

...evenin' all... I'm ready... willing and able to begin our marathon watch tonight... woohoo!... it looks like our old gang are slowly grouping together again... man!... I've so missed our collective binge Live viewing lol!... and... I so love you guys and gals... I've missed you all... START THE SHOW!... (by the way... is there a sweep for this years show by any chance?)... cheers.

I wonder if Angie & Yvie will compete individually, like the Oldfields did. I hope so, and that Angie is gone first, she seems the most squeamish/likely to whinge.

...when they were watching 'I'm a Celeb' on 'Gogglebox' didn't they both nearly puke while watching one of the eating challenges at the time?... I have a vague memory of it... if so... they aren't going to last long are they?... lol!... cheers.

I wonder if Angie & Yvie will compete individually, like the Oldfields did. I hope so, and that Angie is gone first, she seems the most squeamish/likely to whinge.

They will compete individually.

I am hoping for a double booting.

This series is shorter than the others.

Do we want a sweep? Can easily do one but it would be extremely basic...

...that would be awesome if your contemplating doing one Affable my good friend... sadly I have neither the nous or the patience to do one but if you are offering...................... YES!... please do my friend... they are always great for a laugh and sometimes even more fun than watching the shows themselves lol!... if you do you would have my eternal gratitude my friend... cheers.

I'm A Celebrity AU! Sweep

To participate, choose a number between 1 - 15. ( I am unsure how many contestants there are so if there are not 15 but 12 for example, only those who choose a number above 12 will participate).

Any entry to the sweep received after the show starts will have a number allocated to them.

Back