Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

He's a good sport and he'll model again.

Justin is TOTALLY getting the Laurina treatment, from the audience and Julia. And some posters here...
YES, he's vain, we know that. That doesn't invalidate who he is though, and isn't a free pass to bash him. He has also proven that he is sensitive and caring towards others. He also gives his all in every challenge, and I thought he gave it more effort than Tahir again tonight, he just happened to have taken slightly longer due to a few falls. It was by no means a failure though.

The ole special chair for the camp leader.

I think a few of them know something is happening.

Jacqui said something to one of them.

I also think, Alex & co thought one of them would sit on the chair. Thus breaking the rules.

Tahir is alright, I wouldn’t mind if he won. I just hope he doesn’t get evicted early like Akmal was in season 2, due to people forgetting to vote.

I find him "alright" (apart from the violin, what a stupid thing to bring in if you can't actually play), but not as amusing as Akmal or Nazeem, who I especially liked.

Reactions: kxk
one square of chocolate as a treat....ONE SQUARE?????? Miserable ...really miserable :(

In primary school we used to get one square of chocolate while we read a book, and whoever sucked it the longest would get another piece. We weren't starving in a jungle though. Funny how every kid ate the chocolate back then, but if you tried it today, 50% of the class would scream they have lactose intolerance/can't eat anything with gelatine in it.

Justin is TOTALLY getting the Laurina treatment, from the audience and Julia. And some posters here...
YES, he's vain, we know that. That doesn't invalidate who he is though, and isn't a free pass to bash him. He has also proven that he is sensitive and caring towards others. He also gives his all in every challenge, and I thought he gave it more effort than Tahir again tonight, he just happened to have taken slightly longer due to a few falls. It was by no means a failure though.
I'm finding Julia, in the brief bits I've watched, to be rather irritating and less than funny. She is a one trick pony. Chris is more adaptable and an all rounder.

Back