Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2019) - Episode Discussion

Garry Lyon is not loud, he's the quietest one on The Footy Show.

It had better not be Sam Newman. A lot of people would like to see him tortured, but I don't want to see him at all.

"Hotter" has to be Shane Crawford though.

Yeah. It is definitely someone from Melbourne but I am unsure about who it could be. Hmm.

We have a different ad in Melbourne it seems to other states who get the general one.

Why are they saying "Ex Footy Show" star though? That would suggest it is not Eddie, Sam, Billy or Shane as they are the current team (then again the show has been cancelled).

Garry Lyon and James Brayshaw looking extremely likely.

Why are they saying "Ex Footy Show" star though? That would suggest it is not Eddie, Sam, Billy or Shane as they are the current team (then again the show has been cancelled).

Garry Lyon and James Brayshaw looking extremely likely.

James Brayshaw mainly commentates on Cricket and is a member of the Channel 7 Cricket commentary team and Cricket will still be on TV until February

James Brayshaw mainly commentates on Cricket and is a member of the Channel 7 Cricket commentary team and Cricket will still be on TV until February

Great. Can rule him out then. Same with Rebecca Maddern as she is doing the tennis.

Most likely Garry Lyon then.

Garry Lyon is possibly controversial (affair with Bily Brownless' wife) but doesn't fit the "loud" clue, and certainly not the "hotter than Justin" clue.

Garry Lyon is possibly controversial (affair with Bily Brownless' wife) but doesn't fit the "loud" clue, and certainly not the "hotter than Justin" clue.

The ad says Footy Show star, not host like I posted earlier.

I am going to say, it's Warwick Capper.

We will see what happens. It's weird that only Melbourne people see the ad that that the person is from Melbourne.

Maybe it is Ed Lower?

Will he finally play his cards?

Mr Stickyfingers' post still makes me laugh.

0d017e739004eb5ec23fa2b184744340.jpg

...Ed Lower... every single fuggin' second that he was on the show was a drain for me... what a prize twonk... and... I bet that he is STILL waiting for the right time to 'play his cards' against Tim too... any word that he ever uttered was cringe-worthy for me... you guessed it... I don't like him... cheers.

What's the bet it's Sam Newman.

He is loud, he is controversial, was he good looking, when he was way younger.

What's the bet it's Sam Newman.

He is loud, he is controversial, was he good looking, when he was way younger.
It just signed a new contract with 9. However it would still be totally possible him going in, especially considing the revamped Footy Show which he won't have a great deal to do with

They can't just lie in the clues though can they? There's no way they could shoehorn "Sam Newman" and "hotter than Justin" (or anyone else) into the same sentence.

They can't just lie in the clues though can they? There's no way they could shoehorn "Sam Newman" and "hotter than Justin" (or anyone else) into the same sentence.

Ad has question marks

Remember the clue for the 2016, it was something like

Heart Throb

This star of TV and film came to our attention in a very different arena.

It was Dean Geyer. lol

Shane Crawford is no being said as confirmed.
If he is off contract with CH9 then I suppose so, but I thought I just read he was in line for the Sorts Reporter gig on The Today Show.

Would a 9 employee be allowed to do a CH10 show???

Back