Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) Pre-season chat

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
...according to the 'Insider Goss' segment in the 'TV Week'... I'm a Celeb is rumoured to be returning in 2018 with both Julia and Chris returning for the hosting roles... TV Week's 'rumours' are usually 'early facts' and are fairly accurate most of the time so there you go... there is hope after all lol!... cheers.

I'm just pleased that Sydney hasn't got the TV Week Logie awards. They want everything that Melbourne has. As someone said, tacky awards in a tacky town, lol. The GC not Melbourne, that is.

...oh... I meant to also mention... I hope that Jennifer from The Bachelor was in it... now THAT would be TV Gold!... lol!... cheers.

Not likely @Mr Stickyfingers Jen is boring and not brave

I would pick Pancake Face/Simone, she is a good sport and funny girl.

But I bet they go for Leah v Elora, bitch fight in the jungle:)
Both are pushy enough to force this to happen.

Gold Coast aint tacky. We just have a tacky suburb in Surfer Paradise.

Haven't been for years but OMG the sights, will never forget my 1st visit at 14 when I saw a 'lady" ; with pink hair and pants and stilettos - and her poodle was dyed pink to match

...I just saw an Ad on Channel 10 that said that 'I'm a Celebrity... get me outta here!' is coming back in 2018!... woohoooooo!... cheers.

Nope no clues or names, just stand ins getting gross stuff all over, and Chris and Julia singing & dancing No Business Like Showbiz, with back up dancers

Of course you would have heard the Jaquie Lambie goss? She needs a fill in job and I hope she does it, she would be very funny and keep people from bullshitting

I find it a bit strange because normally I'm A Celebrity would have been renewed by now officially. I wonder if the CBS buying Ten situation is delaying them from making an announcement.

It appears it might have been renewed behind the scenes anyway from one of the executive producers:

...whoa!... jeez TeamRohan... you posted this about what?... 5 weeks ago?...I've read it at least 4-5 times before now but it has only just dawned on me that Alex being Alex... he ALWAYS likes to give away little clues about his shows because basically... he just can't keep secrets... he specifically said...

..."That's a question for TEN to give you an official answer to. But let's just say I don't need #bbau back just yet!"...

...so is he hinting that the second revival of Big Brother will be returning to Channel 10?... and... that he doesn't need Big Brother back YET?... so perhaps at a later time possibly?...

...that's how what he said reads to me anyway... what do you all think?... am I just wishing and hoping too much?... cheers.

I think he means I’m a Celeb will take a little longer to run into the ground than he expected.

...bwahahahahahaha!... I never thought of it like that oddjob... funny as!... and... you haven't lost your touch... you're still as bloody funny as always!... lol!... cheers.

Nope no clues or names, just stand ins getting gross stuff all over, and Chris and Julia singing & dancing No Business Like Showbiz, with back up dancers

Of course you would have heard the Jaquie Lambie goss? She needs a fill in job and I hope she does it, she would be very funny and keep people from bullshitting
I'd love Jacqui to be on it.

Reactions: kxk

...whoa!... jeez TeamRohan... you posted this about what?... 5 weeks ago?...I've read it at least 4-5 times before now but it has only just dawned on me that Alex being Alex... he ALWAYS likes to give away little clues about his shows because basically... he just can't keep secrets... he specifically said...

..."That's a question for TEN to give you an official answer to. But let's just say I don't need #bbau back just yet!"...

...so is he hinting that the second revival of Big Brother will be returning to Channel 10?... and... that he doesn't need Big Brother back YET?... so perhaps at a later time possibly?...

...that's how what he said reads to me anyway... what do you all think?... am I just wishing and hoping too much?... cheers.

Hmm... I think you may be reading too much into it there Mr. Stickyfingers ;). Anyway I believe I'm A Celebrity is made by ITV Studios and Big Brother would be made under Endemol/Shine so I think if he was involved with a Big Brother return he would not be working for ITV and working for Endemol instead. The same producer is also working on Love Island which is coming to 9Go sometime next year which again is being done by ITV Studios.

No clues yet? :( Someone should start a 2018 celebrity prediction thread so we can start speculating when the clues come in which should be very soon! :)

Hmm... I think you may be reading too much into it there Mr. Stickyfingers ;).

...yes my friend... I know what you're saying TeamRohan but you do have to have your hopes and dreams... you just have to... besides... dreams do come true sometimes lol!... ;):thumbsup::biggrin:... cheers.

Back