Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Articles

This article, is a really good insight into spoilers motivation, mindset, purpose....
.....This is an interesting analysis of Mundine in general, career, money etc
Snap judgments on Anthony Mundine’s decision to quit I’m A Celeb
A SIMPLE revelation may have been all it took for Anthony Mundine to show his true colours and quit I’m A Celeb.
ANTHONY Mundine threw in the towel.

The always-controversial boxer joined Bernard Tomic by quitting Channel 10 reality TV show I’m A Celeb ... and confirmed everything we thought we knew about him. Or did he?

Australia should take a giant deep breath before sprouting out any concrete opinions on Mundine until we find out a little more about the reason for his exit.

Ten is naturally revealing little so that you’ll tune into tonight’s episode — and all the 42-year-old has offered is a short Facebook statement. “I miss my family and feel like I have accomplished everything I wanted to do,” Mundine wrote.

But a look back at Mundine’s past may provide some insight into why he left the jungle.

Anyone who saw the three-time world titlist fight American Joshua Clottey in 2014 knows The Man isn’t a quitter.

Mundine was knocked to the canvas five times in a one-sided beating — in the third round, twice in the sixth and again in the eighth and 10th — but got up each time to finish the fight.

Anyone with a basic understanding of the physical demands it takes to prepare for a boxing bout — particularly into your late 30s and early 40s — knows Mundine has the ability to endure discomfort.So the “it got too tough and he tapped out” theory can probably be ruled out.
But another consistent hallmark of Mundine’s career as a fighter is his desire to make as much money as possible, while minimising the risks.

After testing himself, and failing, in his first real challenge against a truly world-class opponent in Mikkel Kessler in 2005, Mundine generally opted for opponents he knew he could beat.

After Kessler — who was 35-0 when they fought — Mundine took on the likes of Rashid Matumla (finished his career 49-19-4), Rico Chong Nee (11-10-2) and Ruben Eduardo Acosta (35-15-5). Hardly a Hall of Fame cast.

Mixed in with those no-name internationals were bouts with any Australian fighter who could generate a bit of public interest, including Sam Soliman (who he fought three times), Daniel Geale (twice) and his most famous rival Danny Green (twice).

It wasn’t until his run at super welterweight in 2014, which included fights against Clottey, Sergey Rabchenko and Charles Hatley, Mundine really put his balls on the line again. And outside a sensational win against Rabchenko, he was punished for it.

So what can this tell us about his I’m A Celeb showing?

Without knowing the details of his contract with Ten, this is guesswork. But if there was no personal financial benefit in Mundine remaining on the show, it’s no surprise he walked.

Sure he could have secured $100,000 for his chosen charity, the Indigenous Community Volunteers, but Mundine could probably just give them that out of his own pocket if he’s kept hold of the tens of millions he’s made over the years.

The real motivation, at least from the outside, appeared to be to secure, and drum up interest in, a trilogy fight against Green.

Was it as simple as realising that Green can’t be coaxed out of retirement?

While the WA fighter did his best to play along as Ten squeezed every drop of tension it could out of their rivalry, he seems pretty content with last year’s win against Mundine in Adelaide staying as his final fight.

“It was a big domestic fight and it was a fitting way to end a long rivalry,” wrote Green, in a column published in The West Australian last weekend. “To finish on a high and know that’s the last fight of my career — finished, catch you later, I won — it feels nice ...

“I always want to fight again because it’s so exciting. But to keep going, there is no real point. I did what I had to do.”

So if there was no monetary incentive to hang around, all Mundine really had left to gain was winning the favour of a few more members of the Aussie public.

After 20 years of deliberately attempting to make people dislike him (in order to drive them to pay to watch him fight in the hope he’d lose) is it any surprise that a perception change wasn’t really that important to him?

Better to be back home with his family then attempting to change the minds of people who have their minds made up already.

They are all there to get a great pay day.

Mundine has given away over 10 million to family & different charities over tbe years.

Reading social media the ferals have attacked him each & every day.

They are all there to get a great pay day.

Mundine has given away over 10 million to family & different charities over tbe years.

Reading social media the ferals have attacked him each & every day.

With the image this person puts out, is it any surprise they were attacked?

..ho hum... **YAWN!**... I see that Mundine is doing himself no favours at all yet again... on this website below... cheers.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...d/news-story/14907896119b2565cb6db679637ed45a

I’m A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here: Mundine unleashes vile anti-gay rant

BOXER Anthony Mundine has delivered a shocking rant about homosexuality after abruptly quitting I’m A Celeb.

Nick Bond
@bondnickbond
0da40db1263b423341f5e72b52abbb48

February 9, 20187:15am

0afe1b29e7dd569e44f59a495d5c0ebb

AFTER sensationally walking out of I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!, Anthony Mundine has unleashed a vile rant about homosexuality.

The controversial boxer lasted less than two weeks in the South African jungle, before calling it quits during Thursday night’s episode.

Speaking to News Corp’s Jonathon Moran after his sudden exit, Mundine appeared to endorse the death penalty for gay people. Using Islam and Aboriginal culture as an example, the practising Muslim claimed it would work to “deter” people from homosexuality.

“If we were to live in a society, just like in Aboriginal culture, that homosexuality is forbidden and you do it and the consequences are capital punishment or death, you think you are going to do it? Or think twice about doing it?”

He also asserted that homosexuals shouldn’t be allowed on television, in case they influence young children to become gay.

“They are not going to be happy until they have primary school kids being gay,” he said. “I talk the truth. It is the system. I don’t care if you are gay or not, it doesn’t worry me because the creator will judge you later. If you are going to be gay, do it behind closed doors, that is how it used to be in the olden days.”

Mundine was asked to clarify his comments and if he thought gay people should be executed.

“The paedophiles mainly, hang them suckers and let’s see if they have the balls to do it again,” he said.

You can read the full interview at The Daily Telegraph.

The 42-year-old quit the reality show this week, claiming that he was missing his family.

However, it’s believed a passing comment from Jackie Gillies may have been what sealed Mundine’s decision.

Viewers were eager for answers after the announcement of his hasty exit, making him only the second contestant ever to quit I’m A Celeb - after tennis player Bernard Tomic’s departure last week.

In Thursday night’s episode, we saw the circumstances surrounding Mundine’s exit, starting with a discussion with fellow campmate Gillies.

Heading out of camp on an errand together, Mundine confided in Gillies: “I’m thinking of walking.”

Telling him to snap out of it, Gillies pointed out that besides, he “might be voted out this week.”

Mundine did not take this well.

“Are you serious? I’m the coolest cat in here!” he scoffed.

“Listen, if you’re voted out before Danny Green, then we know who’s liked,” said Gillies.

Some viewers thought this seemed a pretty good theory as to why Mundine left - leave of your own accord before you suffer the indignity of getting voted out by your biggest sporting rival:

Is Mundine going to quit rather than admit Green’s an alright bloke? #ImACelebrityAU

— Matthew Sharpe (@mythor) February 8, 2018
Mundine knows the general public hate him and would have voted him out before Danny Green, so he's cracked the sads and pulled a Tomic. I hope his charity doesn't miss out because of this.#ImACelebrityAU

— Dazz E (@DazzKE1984) February 8, 2018
Hmmm. Do you reckon Mundine walked because the thought of being the first voted out/voted out before Green would crush his ego too much? #ImACelebrityAU

— Anouska (@AnouskaHaaket) February 8, 2018
Shortly after, and before his tucker trial - which saw him locked in a dark box with snakes in a so-called ‘viper room’ - Mundine approached Kerry Armstrong for another confessional, telling her he was “struggling” and missing his children.

609e547a6821952801c0ab8fce524138

You’re kidding me, right? This the real reason Mundine walked?Source:Channel 10

“But do you think, the thing is, they wouldn’t want you to give up, because that would break their hearts?” Armstrong pleaded.

“Look me deep in the eyes, I’m going to tell you something. You will never live it down if you leave here. You will be called a quitter by Australia,” she continued.

“It’s not about quitting,” said Mundine.

“I’ve never experienced something like this, you know what I mean?”

Mundine lasted the full 15 minutes in the horrifying ‘viper room’ trial, the devout Muslim turning to prayer to tune out the 100 snakes poured into a dark, water-filled box he shared with Green.

669a666946a40021febb8cde8f1b9480

Sssssurely this wasn’t the real reason Mundine walked?Source:Channel 10

But despite a hero’s welcome back at camp - and an apparent truce with Green - it seems Mundine’s mind was made up.

“I just don’t want to be here anymore… I wanna see my kids,” he said.

“A lot of people that like me but a lot of people that don’t like me want to see me do these challenges… I know I’m going to get a lot of votes. I don’t want to take people’s spot,” he said, before becoming emotional.

“I made good friends here and I come in here to let people see the real Anthony Mundine, the real me, to know who I really am as a man. I am not the guy they perceive me to be,” he continued, before bidding his shocked fellow contestants farewell.

..ho hum... **YAWN!**... I see that Mundine is doing himself no favours at all yet again... on this website below... cheers.
(SNIP!)

YAWN! indeed. You've had your airtime now. If you had stayed on the show you would at least have had a captive audience to spout this guff at. You left, so move on sunshine.

Good point about not wanting to lose to Danny Green again being a likely reason he quit when he did. I hated the "I'm the coolest cat in here" bit.

Good point about not wanting to lose to Danny Green again being a likely reason he quit when he did. I hated the "I'm the coolest cat in here" bit.

...until I read that article of what was possibly a good reason for him going... up until this morning this is what I believe was his motivation... I believe that it had dawned on him that he won't remain as 'camp leader' for that much longer because they change them over pretty fast in some seasons... Alex deliberately made Mundine the camp leader because he knew that Mundine would go in with his usual swagger and would say such insulting things to upset the females in camp... as he instantly did like an obedient little puppy dog for Alex...

...he then allocated out the camp duties with all intentions of trying to humiliate Danny Green by giving him the shit job of 'dunny duty' (pardon the pun) which he did do... much to his annoyance Danny took the chore on with a smile... he then proceeded to lay on his golden bed and rule like a King and to give his minions instructions at any given moment...

...while laying on his golden bed he has had plenty of time to think... (and believe me... he needs it in my opinion) and it has suddenly dawned him (he's realised this all by himself and nobody helped him or nothin') that Alex will probably make Danny Green the next 'camp' leader just so that he could 'reek revenge' on Mundine and make HIM do the 'dunny duty' to try and humble Mundine (which it would never do Alex you prize tool)...

...so Mundine has gone "nup!... I don't take shit from nobody!"... <--- (see what I did there?)... and has pulled the pin before the inevitable happens I reckon... no matter what reason Mundine gives I believe that THAT is one of his main reasons for quitting regardless... to think that Mundine has out-smarted Alex has me gobsmacked!... lol!... who woulda thunk it?...

...just to let you know... (I lifted this from a PM to someone yesterday but edited it so as not to write it all again) lol!... but... I think that this also played part in him pulling the pin alongside with what Jackie may have said too... cheers.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...d/news-story/14907896119b2565cb6db679637ed45a

BOXER Anthony Mundine has delivered a shocking rant about homosexuality after abruptly quitting I’m A Celeb.

Nick Bond
@bondnickbond
0da40db1263b423341f5e72b52abbb48

February 9, 20187:15am

0afe1b29e7dd569e44f59a495d5c0ebb

AFTER sensationally walking out of I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!, Anthony Mundine has unleashed a vile rant about homosexuality.

The controversial boxer lasted less than two weeks in the South African jungle, before calling it quits during Thursday night’s episode.

Speaking to News Corp’s Jonathon Moran after his sudden exit, Mundine appeared to endorse the death penalty for gay people. Using Islam and Aboriginal culture as an example, the practising Muslim claimed it would work to “deter” people from homosexuality.

“If we were to live in a society, just like in Aboriginal culture, that homosexuality is forbidden and you do it and the consequences are capital punishment or death, you think you are going to do it? Or think twice about doing it?”

He also asserted that homosexuals shouldn’t be allowed on television, in case they influence young children to become gay.

“They are not going to be happy until they have primary school kids being gay,” he said. “I talk the truth. It is the system. I don’t care if you are gay or not, it doesn’t worry me because the creator will judge you later. If you are going to be gay, do it behind closed doors, that is how it used to be in the olden days.”

Mundine was asked to clarify his comments and if he thought gay people should be executed.

“The paedophiles mainly, hang them suckers and let’s see if they have the balls to do it again,” he said.

You can read the full interview at The Daily Telegraph.

The 42-year-old quit the reality show this week, claiming that he was missing his family.

However, it’s believed a passing comment from Jackie Gillies may have been what sealed Mundine’s decision.

Viewers were eager for answers after the announcement of his hasty exit, making him only the second contestant ever to quit I’m A Celeb - after tennis player Bernard Tomic’s departure last week.

In Thursday night’s episode, we saw the circumstances surrounding Mundine’s exit, starting with a discussion with fellow campmate Gillies.

Heading out of camp on an errand together, Mundine confided in Gillies: “I’m thinking of walking.”

Telling him to snap out of it, Gillies pointed out that besides, he “might be voted out this week.”

Mundine did not take this well.

“Are you serious? I’m the coolest cat in here!” he scoffed.

“Listen, if you’re voted out before Danny Green, then we know who’s liked,” said Gillies.

Some viewers thought this seemed a pretty good theory as to why Mundine left - leave of your own accord before you suffer the indignity of getting voted out by your biggest sporting rival:

Is Mundine going to quit rather than admit Green’s an alright bloke? #ImACelebrityAU

— Matthew Sharpe (@mythor) February 8, 2018
Mundine knows the general public hate him and would have voted him out before Danny Green, so he's cracked the sads and pulled a Tomic. I hope his charity doesn't miss out because of this.#ImACelebrityAU

— Dazz E (@DazzKE1984) February 8, 2018
Hmmm. Do you reckon Mundine walked because the thought of being the first voted out/voted out before Green would crush his ego too much? #ImACelebrityAU

— Anouska (@AnouskaHaaket) February 8, 2018
Shortly after, and before his tucker trial - which saw him locked in a dark box with snakes in a so-called ‘viper room’ - Mundine approached Kerry Armstrong for another confessional, telling her he was “struggling” and missing his children.

609e547a6821952801c0ab8fce524138

You’re kidding me, right? This the real reason Mundine walked?Source:Channel 10

“But do you think, the thing is, they wouldn’t want you to give up, because that would break their hearts?” Armstrong pleaded.

“Look me deep in the eyes, I’m going to tell you something. You will never live it down if you leave here. You will be called a quitter by Australia,” she continued.

“It’s not about quitting,” said Mundine.

“I’ve never experienced something like this, you know what I mean?”

Mundine lasted the full 15 minutes in the horrifying ‘viper room’ trial, the devout Muslim turning to prayer to tune out the 100 snakes poured into a dark, water-filled box he shared with Green.

669a666946a40021febb8cde8f1b9480

Sssssurely this wasn’t the real reason Mundine walked?Source:Channel 10

But despite a hero’s welcome back at camp - and an apparent truce with Green - it seems Mundine’s mind was made up.

“I just don’t want to be here anymore… I wanna see my kids,” he said.

“A lot of people that like me but a lot of people that don’t like me want to see me do these challenges… I know I’m going to get a lot of votes. I don’t want to take people’s spot,” he said, before becoming emotional.

“I made good friends here and I come in here to let people see the real Anthony Mundine, the real me, to know who I really am as a man. I am not the guy they perceive me to be,” he continued, before bidding his shocked fellow contestants farewell.

I wonder now if the fact this is the first all straight series is not coincidental with Mundine going in.

I like Tiffany, and her comments about Josh were cute.

I wonder now if the fact this is the first all straight series is not coincidental with Mundine going in.

Good point, I'd be disappointed if that was a criteria, it should always be about the most suitable contestants. If "suitable" means "sexuality must not upset Anthony Mundine", that's too much.

He had to make sure just in case anyone thought that he was a "nice guy" after his stint in the jungle... :eek:

THIS year’s crop of I’m A Celeb contestants have been a rather sedate bunch so far, but that all changes in tonight’s episode with a prolonged and bizarre argument between Kerry Armstrong and several of her campmates.

Seachange star Armstrong must be quite a sensitive soul, because the stoush arises after she takes exception to the use of the words “eviction” and “elimination” when talking about the fate that befell former campmate Tiffany.

Former teen pop singer Tiffany was the first contestant to be evicted this season, but apparently Armstrong would prefer a more euphemistic description for Tiffany’s departure, and takes umbrage at several of her campmates for daring to utter either ‘e’ word.

The others explain that they meant no malice, simply using the term the show itself uses for their audience-voted departures, but Armstrong won’t let it go.

“If you don’t want us to use that word, maybe give us the option before you speak up and stop us,” football player

Josh Gibson advises her in a tense private discussion away from the other contestants.

Back at camp, Armstrong’s still not finished. “YOU. You I want a word with,” she says, pointing to Shannon Noll and taking him out of camp for a heated private chat.

“The fact is, the show calls it elimination, that’s all there is to it,” he tells her.

“And I’m saying, the word doesn’t serve people who are as dignified as the people here,” she counters.

“What are we going to do, go on strike and say ‘Stop saying the word’?” People are allowed to disagree with you, darling.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...t/news-story/7356fe755223112a3cfe7385390ffcb2

She is a Drama Queen.

Last edited:
a‘You are hideous’: Furious Fiona O’Loughlin clashes with new campmate

“YOU make my skin crawl.” An emotional Fiona O’Loughlin walks out of camp in tonight’s episode after a heated argument with a fellow contestant.

WELL, this was always bound to happen.

After niggling disagreements with campmates including Peter Rowsthorn and Paul Burrell, David Oldfield has had his first full-on I’m A Celeb fight.

The blow-up happens in tonight’s episode, and sees former One Nation politician Oldfield and comedian Fiona O’Loughlin clashing over Indigenous welfare issues.

Tensions are already high as we join the opposing pair midway through their discussion in our exclusive preview clip.

Earlier in the debate, Oldfield had questioned how much Aboriginal people had contributed to Australian society, while O’Loughlin explained that her own son works closely with Aboriginal communities and has seen first-hand the effect of ignorant comments and beliefs like Oldfield’s.

“It’s primarily my taxes that are paying for all this,” says Oldfield.

8ec3c86c9a533957d1df16a0abdbfb4b

Fiona lets him have it.

“And it’s primarily their children that are dying prematurely. Their death and heartache, not yours,” says O’Loughlin, rising from her camp bed.

“You are HIDEOUS to me, HIDEOUS. You make my skin crawl. My son would wipe the floor with you. I don’t have the knowledge that he does, but I dare you, I challenge you to meet my son on the other side of this,” she tells him.

“Why would I bother?”

“Because he knows what he’s talking about, and you f**king don’t,” she says, turning her back on Oldfield and leaving the campsite.

“Well you only know what your son knows, and we’re not sure what that is ...”

“Oh, F**K YOU,” she yells as she leaves.

166c0ca68f119e4fcab27aa669ce1ba2

Just look at that smug little face.Source:Channel 10

It appears that the Oldfields are turning off viewers as well as their campmates — Tuesday and Wednesday night’s episodes of the show, the first to feature the couple at length, were also the first episodes in the four Aussie seasons of I’m A Celeb to draw under 500,000 viewers across the five metro cities. Last night 496,000 people watched I’m A Celeb, compared to 1.34 million tuning in to Married At First Sight over on Nine at the same time.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...e/news-story/f4a66d1019a3b91757e4cd36c5b97019

IMO: This is why Mundine was on the show, to have a confrontation with David Oldfield.

Mundine wasn't on the show because of a so called Danny Green feud.

Mundine 'stuffed' up Alex's plan by quitting.

Last edited:
IMO: This is why Mundine was on the show, to have a confrontation with David Oldfield.

Mundine wasn't on the show because of a so called Danny Green feud.

Mundine 'stuffed' up Alex's plan by quitting.

I agree with your theory. Lucky for the producers that Fiona stepped up. Mundine couldn't have argued so eloquently but there would have been a clash for sure.

I’m A Celeb: Former contestant opens up about the secret jungle hook-up spot
Andrew Bucklow
February 24, 2018 6:00am

STEVE Price is heading back into the jungle for a cameo appearance and he’s keen to tell Josh Gibson and Simone Holtznagel where they can get it on privately.

A FORMER I’m A Celeb contestant has revealed there’s a secret spot in the jungle where cast mates can hook up out of view of cameras.

Steve Price came fifth on the show last year and is heading back into the jungle for a cameo appearance on this Sunday night’s episode.

And once he’s there, he’s keen to find out exactly what’s going on between Josh Gibson and Simone Holtznagel who seem to be quite smitten with each other.

“Sexual tension and the possibility of sexual engagement has never been there, it’s always been frowned on,” Price told news.com.au about previous seasons of I’m A Celeb. “So I’ll have to probe that and see what I can get out of those two.

“Having been in there, I may be able to give them some advice because there’s one spot on the trail between the awful toilets and the bridge where there’s no cameras. I’m sure if they are really hot for each other they’ve found that spot already, but if they haven’t I might even tell them where it is.”

Josh and Simone haven’t shared a kiss in the jungle yet but last week’s evictee, Kerry Armstrong, told The Herald Sun there’s potential for a budding romance.

“Josh and Simone are such great friends and there’s obviously a mutual respect and love for each other,” Armstrong said.

“I was also very happy to see that Simone took my bed when I left because it’s just a little bit closer to Josh’s, so who knows?”

Price is heading back onto the show for a cameo to resurrect his Jungle Radio segment from last year in which he interviews the celebrities in camp.

“That came about really because we were bored s**tless being in there with nothing to do at night,” he told news.com.au.

“The food was so crap that you actually had to do something to get your mind off it. The only way I could stay sane was to do these series of interviews.”

The 2GB radio host and regular The Project panellist said celebrities are more fragile mentally in the jungle than what they would be on the outside and often forget they’re being filmed.

“They open up to tell you things that you wouldn’t normally hear,” he said.

Price had some memorable interviews on the last season with Casey Donovan, Natalie Bassingthwaighte and Dane Swan. But which celebs did he not enjoy chatting to?

“The people who had no story to tell and no personality and no background that was of interest to anyone,” he said. “Keira [Maguire] would be the standout candidate for that.

“I’ve interviewed some pretty bad people on radio, you just have to sometimes talk to people who you don’t necessarily want to. After one question with her I thought, ‘How the hell am I going to make this last for five minutes?’”

After chatting about Keira, Price moved onto this season’s pain in the arse contestants, Lisa and David Oldfield.

“I don’t like either of them but I’m not going in there to pick a fight,” Price told news.com.au. “I’m going in there to have a discussion and see if I can get to the bottom of what appears to be a dysfunctional, nasty marriage.”

He’s excited to grill Simone and Josh about their romance and is also keen to sit down and chat to Princess Diana’s former butler, Paul Burrell.

“My opinion of him has gone 180-degrees. At the beginning I tended to go with the flow and think, ‘why does he only ever talk about his previous job with the royals and is it really the right thing for an employee to spill the beans on his employer when clearly if you’re a butler you sign a confidentiality agreement?’

“But I think I do have some sympathy for him. He seems to me to be the sort of guy who’s had that one big moment in his life and he can’t shake it.

“I want to ask him if it’s not possible for him to move on? Can’t he realise that he’s actually got some ability in his self and he’s actually quite a pleasant guy who has to stop trading off that and maybe realise that he’s a personality within his own right?”

See the highlights from Steve Price’s I’m A CelebJungle Radio interviews this Sunday at 7.30pm on Channel Ten

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...t/news-story/6805e570d0db186a6fcc2ac207d8aedb

This bit though:

“The people who had no story to tell and no personality and no background that was of interest to anyone,” he said. “Keira [Maguire] would be the standout candidate for that.

Keira, who spent part of her childhood being raised in a cult, doesn't have a story to tell or a background of any interest?

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...a/news-story/41a0be709b1938f6b108ec5c2b39c794
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...t/news-story/655ebf58290bd9bf42d1b2fcf7ca5a2b
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...b/news-story/b4fc0debe2b5d34aaec8dbd843925bb8

Keira only tells her story if money is paid to her.

From what I have heard, she never opened up to anyone last year.

She wants it to be the Keira show.

Keira only tells her story if money is paid to her.

From what I have heard, she never opened up to anyone last year.

She wants it to be the Keira show.

I remember in one episode last year Keira told Lisa Curry a little bit about her upbringing. I would say Steve Price couldn't be bothered with her and that is why he couldn't fulfill a "5-minute" interview with Keira.

That article is a big yawn fest. Steve Price's cameo is going to be pretty boring and somehow he is going to interview all those Celebs for "Jungle Radio" and get them to open up in a couple of days?? Mark my words it's going to be a waste of time. Nothing spectacular is going to happen because of his appearance.

Was watching Gogglebox and it has typical Steve Price sticking up for "poor" Barnaby Joyce and blaming the media. Pathetic! Ugh. Reminds me why I dislike him. Makes me even more not looking forward to his cameo.

I remember in one episode last year Keira told Lisa Curry a little bit about her upbringing. I would say Steve Price couldn't be bothered with her and that is why he couldn't fulfill a "5-minute" interview with Keira.

That article is a big yawn fest. Steve Price's cameo is going to be pretty boring and somehow he is going to interview all those Celebs for "Jungle Radio" and get them to open up in a couple of days?? Mark my words it's going to be a waste of time. Nothing spectacular is going to happen because of his appearance.

Was watching Gogglebox and it has typical Steve Price sticking up for "poor" Barnaby Joyce and blaming the media. Pathetic! Ugh. Reminds me why I dislike him. Makes me even more not looking forward to his cameo.

Yes I watched Gogglebox tonight and was actually coming here to comment on Steve Price defending Barnaby, especially saying that perving on that woman was taken out of context. PUH-LEASE!!!

Back