Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 6

What do you think this show needs more or less of for future episodes?…

• Total voters
…going through the Tv guide yesterday I noticed this…

IMG_3271.jpeg

IMG_3272.jpeg

…I didn’t know that Khan had his own TV show… I might have to set myself a reminder to watch it next week… cheers.

I already made a thread 25 minutes before your one.

…damn!… sorry Will… I never realised my friend… I looked and there was no thread when I got home and so I created this one… it must’ve taken me over half an hour to create it… I should’ve double checked it before I posted it… bloody hell!… hey… we’ll just abandon this one and we’ll come over to your one… I’m fine with that… again… sorry mate… cheers.

…hey anyone that comes to post on here just ignore it… Will started one while I was creating this one… he posted his one first so abandon this one and migrate to that one please… cheers.

…damn!… sorry Will… I never realised my friend… I looked and there was no thread when I got home and so I created this one… it must’ve taken me over half an hour to create it… I should’ve double checked it before I posted it… bloody hell!… hey… we’ll just abandon this one and we’ll come over to your one… I’m fine with that… again… sorry mate… cheers.
awwwww you two awwwww just love visiting this place ...
nearly (but not exactly) makes up for no BBau grrrrrrrr
more content, less visuals & obviously no cash prize hahaha
grrrr sneak peek grrrrr

Last edited:
Back