Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 4

Who are the ‘Celebrities’ that you like best on first impressions?…

• Michelle Bridges :… um… yeah!… enough said… let’s leave it at that eh?… **sigh**… move along…

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
Curse Easter weekend, I’m working too much and gonna miss tonight and can’t even catch up on last night 😭😭

…well… Zcsund is unavailable for tonight’s show (due to work commitments) so I guess that I’ll have a go at tonight’s one too… can some of you guys and gals have a go at creating a Poll and thread please?… it is fun (but sometimes brain numbing to think of one) but it is fun… it saves my last few remaining brain cells for other use (like remembering to take my tablets from my blister tablet pack for instance and to remember to go to the toilet at certain times)… lol!…

…another reason… they’ll only end up as repeats of the Survivor Polls but with different names attached to them eventually I imagine… we don’t want them to get any staler than they already are do we?… or… we can cut them out altogether I guess?…. but that’ll stop the fun element of them eh?… either way… can you wonderful people at least give it a go?… I thank you from the heart of my bottom… erm… I mean… from the bottom of my heart… 😬👍😇… cheers.

IMG_3269.jpeg

…well there you have our mixture of ‘Celebrities’… as I said last night… I’ll be lucky if I know four of them… Skye / Khahn / Stephen and Frankie… oh!… and unfortunately that Bridges person too… 👀🙄… I wonder who the ‘National Treasure’ is?… Terrie Irwin?… lol!… just imagine if it is her?… how awks would it be for Robert?… lol!… it would be priceless!… lol!… if only… cheers.

Thanks.

You do know you can start a thread without a poll. (I know that could come as a shock)

…yeah I know that Kaz but I think that we need to have some element of fun on here too… and… I love to use up all 10 slots in the Poll just to piss people off!… (it might be because I’m 70 that senility is setting in or something?)… who really knows?… “WE KNOW WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU!”… shut the fuck up all the other voices in my head!… um… yeah!… see you tonight Kaz… cheers.

Skye (surprisingly), Callum (surprisingly), Khanh, and Frankie.
Tristan too but I didn't see him in the poll until it was too late.

…I find it to be quite telling that there are 6 voters at the moment and that not one person has voted for Michelle Bridges… it figures… lol!… cheers.

Funny seeing Callum Hole and Ellie Cole next to each other.

…If Ellie and Callum got married and both wanted to keep their surnames would they be called Mr and Mrs Cole-Hole?… (yes I’m aware that it’s a crappy attempt at humour but I just can’t help myself… it’s a disease I have… it’s called ‘I’mfuckedintheheaditis’)… pity me if you like… cheers.

Back