Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity 2024: Episode 21: The Final

Who should be the winner?… for and against…

• Total voters
That's terrible news! He did such a good job. I thought he'd be in it for throng haul.
That is so disappointing!

I put Tristan getting to final two down to close votes between Callum & Tristan (Julia mentioned it being tight). The people that voted Skye would likely be Callum fans as well, but would most likely vote Skye only- being in BB and Australian would have swayed vote Skyes way, votes would have gone all the way to the winner rather than trickling votes and risking their favorite getting second place.

Theoretically Im pretty sure Callum would have been second for most of us and that’s the way Id like to remember it lol
He was my number 1 by far but I didn't mind Skye winning, just as long as Tristan didn't win lol

I’m A Celebrity 2024‘s top two was also rigged

The insider then explained that on the 2024 series, TV presenter Tristan MacManus was actually in third place according to the public vote despite seeming to place second during the aired finale.
“The top two was actually Skye [Wheatley] and Callum [Hole] just off the votes from viewers. However, Tristan was given second place since he had his daughter there, and Callum only had his dad,” the insider spilled. Ouch.

This doesn't surprise me.

I’m A Celebrity 2024‘s top two was also rigged

The insider then explained that on the 2024 series, TV presenter Tristan MacManus was actually in third place according to the public vote despite seeming to place second during the aired finale.
“The top two was actually Skye [Wheatley] and Callum [Hole] just off the votes from viewers. However, Tristan was given second place since he had his daughter there, and Callum only had his dad,” the insider spilled. Ouch.

This doesn't surprise me.
I thought that Tristan could not be that popular either, so was very surprised when Callum placed 3rd, so this doesn't surprise me either.

Don’t worry Kas, Im sure there maybe truth to the rumour , I sure can see Terri scrounging around for a better deal for Robert and she probably had a chat with “the source”, any publicity is good publicity to them.

I am pleased that he will be on another year, a single year would be disastrous for their image tbh. And channel 7 are desperados, everything they touch turns to shit.

Terri Irwin started it. Hence her appearance on the show several times. 😂 She wants the job.

Farout, means Bindi is next to appear.

Kill us now
They'll have the baby lined up to take over in a few years. Julia will be 160 by then.

Btw is it just me or is that ad where they use Steve Irwin to invite us to visit Australia Zoo as though he were still alive really tasteless? It switches from him 20 years ago to his family as they are now, like it's all the same.
I'm shocked that they would agree to it.

They'll have the baby lined up to take over in a few years. Julia will be 160 by then.

Btw is it just me or is that ad where they use Steve Irwin to invite us to visit Australia Zoo as though he were still alive really tasteless? It switches from him 20 years ago to his family as they are now, like it's all the same.
That Australia Zoo ad is very creepy and tacky.

Maybe they are struggling & Steve sells.

I lost all interest in them when Steve died & the way they treated his dad. After all it was his business that, he gave to Steve & Terri. (I didn't have much interest in them in the first place. I think Steve was cringeworthy)

And to this day, they blame Bob. Even though he lost his son & would have still been grieving years later.

This is all they care about 🤑💸

Back