Skip to main content

I'm a Celebrity! 2017 Photoshop Thread

Not a photoshop, just a pic of Dane as a baby:

little-girl-draws-marker-over-baby-728x633.jpg

I'm over Keira, but Jay is annoying me more than anyone at this stage.

Steve Price showed why he's a good journalist in his interview with Tzippy, i want to see more of this side of both of them.

...in last night's trial Ash was a true champion... not for what she ate but for what she provided for me Photoshop wise today lol!... I can't help but love Ash for this alone... in the second last one she reminds me of an Emu eating lol!... my favourite one is the last still shot where her expression actually makes me taste whatever she was eating lol!... cheers.

Untitled-1.gif Untitled-2.gif Untitled-3.gif Untitled-4.gif
Untitled-4b.gif Untitled-5.gif ash.jpg

Haha. Yes, Ash's facial are expressions ARE priceless. She's also a bit...you know, this, that.... could do with a fake tan.

upload_2017-3-3_20-14-14.png

Ah well. It's Friday. :p

Welcome back @Mr Stickyfingers
Hope you and your family are as ok as possible under the circumstances.
We missed you towards the end of I'm a Celeb, it genuinely wasn't the same without your input.

...thankyou my friend... I just posted on the Celeb thread and explained how it's all going now with my uncle etc... he pulled through because he's about as stubborn as me methinks!... lol!... from all of your comments on there you all had great fun with or without me methinks lol!... it's so nice of you to say so though Meglos... it makes me feel 'wanted' lol!... thankyou... cheers.

...thankyou my friend... I just posted on the Celeb thread and explained how it's all going now with my uncle etc... he pulled through because he's about as stubborn as me methinks!... lol!... from all of your comments on there you all had great fun with or without me methinks lol!... it's so nice of you to say so though Meglos... it makes me feel 'wanted' lol!... thankyou... cheers.

Just read it, that's great news.
Glad you caught the end of the season too, and yes, what a fantastic result.

Back