Skip to main content

Im a Celeb has beaten the block in Mondays ratings

MITCH!!!!

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here has over taken what once was a reality juggernaut the block.

The block - 732,000
Im a Celeb - 748,000

Ratings for Im a Celeb have been far from good for a show that size and cost. But slowly ratings are creeping up for ten, so they must be giving it everything they have to make this show work.

Thoughts?!

Good on I'm a celeb again, and suffer to 9 because of their major obsession of the block leading to ill treatment of big brother.

Just wish we still had Andrew Daddo on I'm a celeb (could do with still having laura and Lauren too, just I know Andrew was a big fave).

I think Ten would be wise to give it another shot as it has remained steady and they haven't got much else at the moment. Even if they do go for Big Brother again it's not guaranteed to better these ratings, and at least this is a "new" show to Ten rather than them bringing back a show already axed twice.

I for one am well and truly over the Block. Never was a fan really. A few minutes here and there was my limit for it. When will it end? When Dee and Darren are retired?

just a pity for ten it's such a short season compared to the other shows. I wonder if they'd do it twice a year, I wonder too how big the pool of celebs willing to do this would be, and whether they'd be more or less likely to do it having seen the show...

Reactions: Tee
just a pity for ten it's such a short season compared to the other shows. I wonder if they'd do it twice a year, I wonder too how big the pool of celebs willing to do this would be, and whether they'd be more or less likely to do it having seen the show...

I reckon they will have a huge pool of c listers to pick from next season, they have in all honesty shown them all in a positive light, some of them were far from household names, now most people know who they are, which will have a positive effect on their career, especially with appearances on 10. Wouldn't surprise me if a second season is penciled in for the last quarter of the year they had "New franchise" in

Short compared to reality shows in Aus, but twice as long as I'm A Celeb UK.

Back