Skip to main content

I'm A Celeb 2018: First To Go?

Who do you think will be the first celeb to be eliminated in 2018?

• Danny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fiona

• Jackie

• Josh

• Kerry

• Peter

• Shannon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T.R.

Who do you think will be the first one to go? I might be way off but I think Anthony Mundine might be the first one to get eliminated. I have read plenty of social media this week and A LOT of people dislike him and say they are switching the show off because of him. But then if they switched off the show would they even bother saving the other celebrities? Hmm...

...T.R... I'm basing my vote on not who the public want voted out but on who Alex thinks is the least useful to the show because it is him who decides who goes in my opinion... the public's vote means nothing to him... from the list above funnily enough I believe that it's out of the last 3 listed... Shannon/Simone and Tiffany...

...I don't believe that he'll get rid of Tiffany until he gives her a chance to 'redeem' herself because of her refusal to do the task that involved her fear of heights... he will give her another task to 'prove' herself to win the public back again methinks...

...that leaves Shannon and Simone (I was going to include Josh in this list too but Julia keeps 'fawning over him' jokingly so he'll stay around just to continue providing her material)... Shannon may still provide some sort of usefulness because he seems to arc up really quickly about meaningless things so he may possibly bring some sort of laughs at various stages maybe?... that leaves Simone...

...as I have said earlier... Simone is basically bringing nothing to the show (from what I've seen at least)... and as I have also said... I don't dislike her or like her... she just seems the logical choice from Alex's point of view to me that's all... afterall... let's take a look at all the others in camp and their value to Alex...

(1)... Anthony:... obviously the Mundine V Green rivalry is going to be flogged like a dead horse so there is no way that he's going that's for sure...

(2)... Danny... see above...

(3)... Fiona... way too valuable with her humour and stories and is probably the eventual winner of this series for me... so she's safe too...

(4)... Jackie... to me she is quite good in the camp even if it's because she seems a tad bit 'kooky' with her gobbledegook mumbo jumbo at times... but she has had a lot a impact in the show just for getting Mundine to do chores if nothing else...so she is probably safe too...

(5)... Josh... as I said above... he is a great material source for Julia plus he gets his shirt off to make all the female viewers a tad bit 'happy' so he's going nowhere...

(6)... Kerry... even though her 'Hollywood stories' are becoming a bit tiresome now I think that Alex wants her to stay just for that resource regardless... she's going nowhere...

(7)... Pete... why in hell would Alex let him go?... as well as being the perfect comedic partner for Fiona even his mannerisms and actions within camp are pure Gold...he is probably going to be the runner up to Fiona when she wins it in my books so he will definitely stay too methinks!...

...so... that's why I think that it could be Simone who will be going... she isn't quite riveting viewing for me really so that's my eventual guess T.R... cheers.

And next....will Tiff walk before she gets voted out?
Nobody knows who she was, and she is a piker, public hates her now, and good riddance, one of the most boring ever in the jungle
And before you react......remember we will give anyone a good chance if they have a go, it is the not even trying that has the public offside - and her boring-ness:)

Tiffany is definitely in danger. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her, and don't get the negative reaction to her not being able to do the trial. That's a part of the show, watching what the celebs can and can't do and how they react to that, not just seeing them successfully doing the trials. I felt bad for her yesterday and would have liked to see a bit more of her and see her go out on a high. Resigned to her probably going though. She fits the profile of early evictees, being an older female, and a quieter camp member, so it won't surprise me. Kerry could be at risk too, it wouldn't surprise me if she was one of the first few out, however likeable enough she might be. Simone could go either way, she could go early or she could last till near the end despite being boring. The only one that would really surprise me if they left on Sunday is Jackie. She's the one campmate I'm looking at and thinking she's safe.

Last edited:
...I'm still thinking that it will be Simone simply because people may get rid of her just to stop Alex's ridiculous 'romance' story line... if she goes... it stops... it's as simple as that... cheers.

...I'm still thinking that it will be Simone simply because people may get rid of her just to stop Alex's ridiculous 'romance' story line... if she goes... it stops... it's as simple as that... cheers.

I hope so. For me she is the only one who brings absolutely nothing to the show. Well besides Danny Green.

And next....will Tiff walk before she gets voted out?
Nobody knows who she was, and she is a piker, public hates her now, and good riddance, one of the most boring ever in the jungle
And before you react......remember we will give anyone a good chance if they have a go, it is the not even trying that has the public offside - and her boring-ness:)

I feel that this is harsh, but you are entitled to your opinion of course. I would be very surprised if the public hate her though, she's very sweet.

Tiffany is definitely in danger. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her, and don't get the negative reaction to her not being able to do the trial. That's a part of the show, watching what the celebs can and can't do and how they react to that, not just seeing them successfully doing the trials. I felt bad for her yesterday and would have liked to see a bit more of her and see her go out on a high. Resigned to her probably going though. She fits the profile of early evictees, being an older female, and a quieter camp member, so it won't surprise me.

Agreed.

I feel the same way about Simone, she is quite fun and funny, adds more than whiny old has been - sorry I see no redeeming features, why they would pay her is beyond me.
She has no discernible personality

Almost pisses me off how people dismiss the model, not even watching her I think, because she is quite fun if you watch her.
And everyone having all this sympathy for the nobody American....why?

Looking forward to the Brits replacing Tiff I hope, Brits understand this show better than us even, and they don't need roadmaps to get Aussies, vice versa. we get them, we all speak the same language.
Loved Julia cranking chainsaw or lawnmower for the singing efforts, that hurt my ears

Pretty hard there is no real obvious standout amongst this group. I voted Tiffany but I think it will be one of Tiffany, Danny Green, Simone or Kerry

...one of the worse things about this show is that before it even starts we are bombarded with cryptic 'clues' and sadly for us we immediately start thinking of high ranking 'stars' that could be potentially pure entertainment value... even more sad is that we set our hopes way too high with thinking that Alex is going to do a lot better getting people that are even better than last year... but it never is...

...we are then sometimes disappointed because yet again some of them are so lack lustre when it's finally revealed as to who they are... (if they are known at all)... then we start moaning about them because our high hopes have been dashed yet again by Alex... and then some of us start criticising (yes... me included) them because they are not who we had hoped they would be after they arrived...

...mind you... we do get some gems amoung the mix at times... (Fiona and Pete for example... count Maureen Mc Cormick from the USA amoung that from the other season in that mix too)... but the ratio of 'stars' to 'nobodies' is a big distance apart for sure... sadly there are way more duds than winners when it comes to entertainment value... again... that all falls upon Alex's shoulders yet again... (notice the pattern setting in here folks?)...

...sadly for some of the 'celebrities' some of us take an instant dislike to some of them for the mere fact that they weren't the celebs that we WANTED... they are not the people that we were led to believe they were with the stupid dumb-arsed 'clues' beforehand... so they are behind the eight ball as soon as they step foot onto African soil... take this English Royal butler guy... Paul Burrell... that's rumoured to be coming in soon... in what form shape or manner is he supposed to be considered as a 'celebrity' to us here in Australia?... seriously Alex... how?...

...but... as I have done with the likes of Mundine etc I will have an open mind about this 'celebrity' too in fairness to the guy... it's not his fault that he's a nobody to me... he deserves the right to to enlighten me and have the chance to win me over but...

...in my considered opinion... I think that as long as Alex is the Producer of this wonderful show that it will eventually be run into the ground as our beloved Big Brother was before it was eventually cancelled... he needs to leave... soon... cheers.

...sadly for some of the 'celebrities' some of us take an instant dislike to some of them for the mere fact that they weren't the celebs that we WANTED... they are not the people that we were led to believe they were with the stupid dumb-arsed 'clues' beforehand... so they are behind the eight ball as soon as they step foot onto African soil...

So true. I'm still not over Shannon Noll not being Ricki-Lee or Paulini. They didn't mention "needs subtitles" in the clues.

So true. I'm still not over Shannon Noll not being Ricki-Lee or Paulini. They didn't mention "needs subtitles" in the clues.

Be mad at Tiffany, she took the place meant for Ricki or Paulini, one named etc; Shannon we hoped for a member of INXS.

The Butler is a bitch so he could be of some value, and he is more well known than anyone in there @Mr Stickyfingers ....through books, and TV
He has even done Aussie RTV before, trying to turn bogan girls into ladies

And he pops up a lot on news and stuff

Be mad at Tiffany, she took the place meant for Ricki or Paulini, one named etc; Shannon we hoped for a member of INXS.

The Butler is a bitch so he could be of some value, and he is more well known than anyone in there @Mr Stickyfingers ....through books, and TV
He has even done Aussie RTV before, trying to turn bogan girls into ladies

And he pops up a lot on news and stuff

...I actually did some Googling of him later this afternoon out of pure curiosity kxk... he's actually got a reputation for being quite hilarious so when I said in my post earlier...

...but... as I have done with the likes of Mundine etc I will have an open mind about this 'celebrity' too in fairness to the guy... it's not his fault that he's a nobody to me... he deserves the right to to enlighten me and have the chance to win me over...

...that's exactly what I intend to do... let him entertain me... for Alex's sake this guy needs to be as hilarious as his reputation that proceeds him methinks!... cheers.

Olympic opening is about to start, usually spectacular in the snow:)

And Brits fit with Aussies better than Yanks, they get us and we get them, we speak the same language - Americans not so much, bet Tiff can't comprehend half the gibber, especially mumbles Mundine and screechy Shannon
Also know this game better than us

Back