Skip to main content

If you had your time over - what is your ideal eviction order?

If you could go back to launch night, what would be your ideal eviction order knowing what we now know about every housemate. Would you want certain housemates to leave earlier or would you want certain housemates to stay longer?

For me:
First - Winner
Jake, Cat, Lisa, Dion, Sandra, Travis, Leo, Marina, Jason, Sam, Tom, Lina, David, Katie, Richard, Skye, Lawson, Aisha, Penny, Gemma, Ryan, Priya.

I think Katie would've been interesting to watch, she definitely would've kept Skye in line and grounded, and she would've added more layers to the house.

Gemma was definitely a better housemate than her eviction order indicates, she just wasn't what the season needed at the time, but I think she would've been such an intriguing character to watch unfold.

I think Gemma, Lawson and Katie went before their time... as for the others, I see people like Dion, Jake, Sam, Sandra and think they went at a satisfactory time, maybe Sandra a bit earlier because she didn't add much despite her entertaining intro vid on launch night

From first evicted to winner:

Priya, Ryan, Travis, Gemma, Katie, Lisa, Jason, Richard, Tom, Skye, Jake, Sandra, Dion, Penny, Marina, Aisha, Sam, Leo, David, Lawson, Tina, Cat.

First - Winner
Cat, Jake, That Guy, Marina, Lina, Leo, Aisha, Ryan, Lawson, Richard, Sam, Katie, Sandra, Travis, Penny, Jason, Dion, Lisa, Skye, David, Gemma, Priya.

I would have liked Aisha and Jason in the final. They were the two I didn't want to go. But I say this knowing my views about HM's do change normally weekly! I think i'd have liked Jake to stick around a bit longer too. The one thing I did like about him was his support of Gemma, even though he knew she wasn't popular. He never chucked her under the bus. Not sure though if I'd wanted him there until the end. I do know that the 3 finalists were never in my final 3! Although I'm now ok about Travis being there.

Have to say with the others I was glad they went and feel a bit meh about them now, so the order they went in was fine by me.:)

I was so confident that Skye and Travis were both going to have "shock evictions" mid-season or towards the end. Call me deluded but I honestly, honestly never expected either of them to make it to the final week.

I guess that's what a manipulated and contrived show does to its voting audience.

First - Winner (with all housemates entering on day 1 - except Marina because I don't think she brought anything to the show)
Cat, Jake, Lina, Leo, Gemma, Tom, Sandra, Priya, Sam, Aisha, Lisa, Lawson, Skye, Richard, Travis, Katie, 5. Dion, 4. Jason, 3.Penny, 2.David, 1.Ryan.

With that final 3, I would be SO happy if ANY one won

Assuming everyone was put in on day 1

First Out - Winner
22.Jake 21.Dion 20.Sandra 19.Richard 18.Travis 17.Lina 16.Aisha 15.Leo 14.Jason 13.Tom 12.Lawson 11.Cat 10.Sam 9.Lisa 8.Lawson 7.Katie 6.Skye 5.Ryan 4.Penny 3.Gemma 2.David 1.Priya (Winner)

This is tough! Assuming everyone was put in on day 1

First Out - Winner

1. Jake
  2. Cat
  3. Richard
  4. Tom
  5. Lina
  6. Lisa
  7. Marina
  8. Katie
  9. Dion
  10. Sam
  11. Gemma
  12. Priya
  13. Lawson
  14. Jason
  15. Skye
  16. Ryan
  17. Travis
  18. Leo
  19. Aisha
  20. David
  21. Sandra
  22. Penny (Winner)

First Out - Winner
  1. Dion
  2. Leo
  3. Jake
  4. Aisha
  5. David
  6. Sandra
  7. Tom
  8. Cat
  9. Richard
  10. Marina
  11. Lina
  12. Ryan
  13. Priya
  14. Penny
  15. Sam
  16. Jason
  17. Gemma
  18. Lawson
  19. Katie
  20. Lisa
  21. Skye
  22. Travis (Winner)

If you could go back to launch night, what would be your ideal eviction order knowing what we now know about every housemate. Would you want certain housemates to leave earlier or would you want certain housemates to stay longer?

For me:
First - Winner
Jake, Cat, Lisa, Dion, Sandra, Travis, Leo, Marina, Jason, Sam, Tom, Lina, David, Katie, Richard, Skye, Lawson, Aisha, Penny, Gemma, Ryan, Priya.

I think Katie would've been interesting to watch, she definitely would've kept Skye in line and grounded, and she would've added more layers to the house.

Gemma was definitely a better housemate than her eviction order indicates, she just wasn't what the season needed at the time, but I think she would've been such an intriguing character to watch unfold.
Actually swap Penny and Ryan and that would probably we ideal.

First evicted to winner:

1. Jake
2. Sam
3. Aisha
4. Dion
5. David
6. Skye
7. Travis
8. Lisa
9. Lawson
10. Cat
11. Gemma