Skip to main content

If they were all up to save, who would you save?

Who would you save

• Ben

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Caleb

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Drew

Votes: 29 26.9%
  • Ed

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Heidi

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Jade

Votes: 19 17.6%
  • Katie and Lucy

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • Matt

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Mikayla

Votes: 38 35.2%
  • Tahan

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Tim

Votes: 45 41.7%
  • Tully

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • My Clooney

Votes: 17 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tim, Mikkayla, Tahan. Before I would have chosen Drew but this thing he has with Tully is just to weird. He has some blind spot when it comes to Tully. Don't know why but the sooner she goes the better Drew may be.

Tim, Mikayla, Tahan and Mr. Clooney. Drew's fallen to second tier because of his tully blindspot

Jade - can see her coming good if Ed or Tully leave/gets a clue about Ed and stops.

Tahan - BB needs to show her more apart from the whole hair dyer whine.

Ed - because I would like to see him take on Tim as he seems to be saying to other housemates he is going to start playing the game with him.

Tim, Jade, Mikkayla, Tahan and maybe the sisters, Mr Clooney is a given. Everyone else can leave now for all the interest they add.

The trouble with polls like this is that you can only vote once for one person, and as people are evicted peoples voting preferences would change.

Tim & Mikkayla, but I'm starting to like the Lucy/Caleb storyline, so I'd save them both just to see it play out a little more. I'd love to see a televised drama-free relationship for a change.

Ugh, well my loyalites would tell me to vote for Tully, but second to her would definitely be Tim and/or Drew.

The trouble with polls like this is that you can only vote once for one person, and as people are evicted peoples voting preferences would change.

It was a multiple answer poll.

Tim and Mikkayla. Drew needs to get rid of Tully, bring on eviction Monday night!

Back