• Tahan

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Tim

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Tully

Votes: 54 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably Ben, just to counteract the brainwashed masses out there. But yeah, if this were happening for real, Tully would be outskies fo shiz.

Ben. He's been pretty vacant the last few days (thanks to editing) but he's rather annoying now.

I don't mind if he stays on for awhile and the meatheads beat him out (Ed, Matt & Caleb) or Heidi. But those 5 are who I'd want to go first.

I'd love for the door queue to be: Caleb, Heidi, Matt, Ed, Ben.

Tully - she takes up way too much air time with the same 2 storylines - the Drew thing and crying. That's all she brings to the table.

Matt. Not because I don't like him but because he brings absolutely nothing to the show entertainment wise.

Katie/ Lucy

1. I think the only words I've heard out of Katies mouth are "Tahan", "nasty", "mean", "yep", "yeah"
2. Both are hypocritical
3. Always play the victim - change the story so Tahan is portrayed as mean eg. pancake saga
4. Annoying - obvious reasons

Ed. Mr Plastic. Mr Vanilla. Mr forking Perfect. This man doesn't exist. Too good looking. Too much of a beautiful body. He's a cyborg. With the emotions and feel good factor of a womble. Piss off Ed.

Mikkayla should've been gone in the first eviction.

I really can't stand her!

Matt and Caleb should be out by now. Heidi is so boring. Tahan is not that likable. Ed is nice to look at but that's it.

I hope in the coming weeks all of the above are gone.

Yeah i have to say Heidi, Matt, Caleb, Ed, Tahan, and Mikayla need to go.
I really cant see much value in Tahan or Mikayla actually boring to watch.

Back