Skip to main content

If Stacey Goes Drinking Game

up_all_night

Awesome site donor
To get things started, add more and i'll update this.

Drink every time Stacey says;

• Drainer.
  • But that's ok.
  • ummm
  • Meeper
  • Cray Cray
  • Totes
  • the sickest
  • love to love
  • Awks/awkies
  • Ugh
  • OMAGAWWD

Or when;
  • she rolls her eyes.
  • she pushes her tips together and moves them to one side
  • she impersonates a house mate.
  • very time you see Stacey camel toe.
  • really loud strange laugh of shock.

Scull your drink if;

• There's a relationship montage with Ryan Gosling.
  • She says Drainer at the voting percentages.
  • Grant is brought out and its awkward.
  • She explains Meepers.
  • uses a prop in a comedy routine for the audience.
  • gives an evil glare towards Estelle while leaving the house announcement.
  • she says anyone besides Michael to win.

Last edited:
Incorrect. It'll be Estelle for sure. Everyone expects her to stay and to have way more fans than she does. So people are complacent. Ben and Stacey fans are not.

I'll bet you any money you like it's Ben - not kidding about the production crew (and I hate Ben's guts)

Incorrect. It'll be Estelle for sure. Everyone expects her to stay and to have way more fans than she does. So people are complacent. Ben and Stacey fans are not.

For the past few days though it was Estelle who was the favourite to go, so everybody was saving her like crazy. It was only yesterday that the betting odds shifted so dramatically in her favour. I don't think Estelle fans could have grown too complacent in that time - I still see a lot of posts about saving her anyway because you can't assume she'll be safe, especially now that Ben/Stacey fans have been spurned to vote a bit more after the betting odds shifted against them.

I can't be sure that Stacey is going, so for the sake of entertainment we should just play the drinking game regardless.

Some suggestions for your list. I propose we drink if Stacey:
  • Vents to Ben/Michael
  • Is shown doing that really loud laugh of hers that she always does when she is shocked/amused (like after she was nominated).
  • Says "OMAGAWWD"
  • Makes use of any sort of prop in a comedy routine while attempting to entertain the audience/housemates.
  • Impersonates another housemate.

In defence, I have voted more for Estelle this week than I have in all previous weeks combined. :D

I don't want to get too pissed before Stacey gets the chance to explain what it all means in person to Sonja and the audience tonight. :)

source is me mate...and in a good position to know.

Ok I'll bite. give us something more to go on. E.g. percentage? Is it close or a landslide? Who has most saves?

I think it's between Ben and Stacey to go with Estelle most saves by miles - just on RockChic's voting alone. If she can spend hundreds of dollars on Estelle there are others who will also.

Down a shot of vodka when you see a Stacey camel toe.

You'll be dead within the hour.

We should start a thread for a drinking game should ben go as I need something funny to take away from my sadness should it happen. But then again I think it will be a mean spirited game so not sure I will enjoy it. And I'm not funny enough to think of stuff myself.

We should start a thread for a drinking game should ben go as I need something funny to take away from my sadness should it happen. But then again I think it will be a mean spirited game so not sure I will enjoy it. And I'm not funny enough to think of stuff myself.

Probably more fun to do an Estelle one :):

- Have a drink if she gallops around on a toy horse.
- Have a drink if she says how unique she is.
- Have a drink if she says she never bitches.
- Have a drink if she tries to rap.

Back