Skip to main content

If I Were Surly...

Reni's Mum

Post your ideas for Surly challenges here. You never know, we might get lucky, the producers might use some of them.

If I was Surly

I would give one of the housemates, maybe Mikkayla, the challenge of waiting for Tahan to make another nasty quip followed by her usual "Just Joking" then instruct her to nail Tahan to reality by asking her...

"Tahan, please explain to me just exactly what you think is funny about that "joke" then?"

Make Ed randomly give Jade a hug and kiss! Seems like that would be excruciating.

Have Mikkaya not cook anything for a week.

Tahan must make sure that Mikkayla and Mr. Clooney are never in the same room together or if they are outside they must be at least 5 metres apart. Maybe make her do this for a few hours.

Get Tim to steal Tahan's hairdryer. If he succeeds, he'll get his eviction jacket back as a reward.

I'd make Ed use his cards.

Can you imagine the scenes when he finally uses them? House in turmoil.

smh

I'd make Ed use his cards.

Can you imagine the scenes when he finally uses them? House in turmoil.

smh
I intended to find a guy wearing a suit of cards and photoshopping eds head on but I did not want to reveal my cards too soon

If I were Surly...

tumblr_mu4cnuyokb1seuriqo1_500.gif

Because Surly is horrible and needs to go to Fish Heaven.

Is Surly just a video effect this year, and there is no actual fish in the house and housemates are either looking at a lcd screen of surly under a drain plate or they are not looking at anything at all, just imagining a fish is in the drain?

Post your ideas for Surly challenges here. You never know, we might get lucky, the producers might use some of them.

If I was Surly

I would give one of the housemates, maybe Mikkayla, the challenge of waiting for Tahan to make another nasty quip followed by her usual "Just Joking" then instruct her to nail Tahan to reality by asking her...

"Tahan, please explain to me just exactly what you think is funny about that "joke" then?"

To be fair, Mikka's done it as well.

Is Surly just a video effect this year, and there is no actual fish in the house and housemates are either looking at a lcd screen of surly under a drain plate or they are not looking at anything at all, just imagining a fish is in the drain?

It's just a screen surely!

I think they're using their imaginations.

Back