Skip to main content

If Big Brother was high school

YoungTune

I know it sort of is anyway, but still...

Travis would be that loud dude who sits at the back and makes jokes non-stop and people hated him but were mad nice to his face, and Skye would be the female equivalent of him

Cat would have almost certainly been the chick who gets sloppy drunk at every party and has a cry and then goes and hooks up with random guys to make herself feel better, and Lawson would have been the male equivalent of her

Ryan would be that dude who everyone thinks is heaps chilled all the time but it's really cos he has a joint down at the park before he goes to school. Dave is that bloke who says awkward shit all the time but means well. Priya is that chick who answers EVERY fucking question in class and gossips to everyone and takes every opportunity to be alpha female. Aisha is that chick who looks like she's judging everybody and is heaps bitchy.

Marina is that mysterious quiet chick.

And Leo is that dude who wants to help everyone with everything but only if he can refer to himself in the process.

HA! My brain is frazzled on a creative bent right now, and you've made me think of 'what if they were in kindergarten'.

I can't get my mind away from:

"Travis is the toddler who can't string two words together but dribbles a lot". ;)

Lisa would be picking on Skye until she developed an eating disorder, and go APESHIT if anyone criticised her. Katie is queen bee, and Lisa secretly hates her, despite being her best friend. They pick on Lawson and David - Lawson deals by practicing magic and reading HP Lovecraft, while David learns to focus his impotent rage by getting into bands no one has ever heard of and which he knows are way better than what anyone else listens to. He tries to get Sandra to come to a gig with him, but she is too into Saam, who she sits next to in biology. Priya's mum is hell strict, but she lies about her weekend job in a restaurant to drink with university students. At school she seems uptight, though. Trav is really popular despite the fact everyone hates him because he means they can't learn anything becausehe wastes all the class time and the HSC is in two months. Cat lets a few year 9 boys finger her sometimes behind the blackberries. Marina reads in the library and parties like a beast on the weekend with her brother's friends. Leo is school captain, is dating Katie but hooks up with Skye. Aisha is boring because she gets whatever she wants and never had to work on her personality, but her home-life is complicated.

Last edited:
I know it sort of is anyway, but still...

Travis would be that loud dude who sits at the back and makes jokes non-stop and people hated him but were mad nice to his face, and Skye would be the female equivalent of him

Cat would have almost certainly been the chick who gets sloppy drunk at every party and has a cry and then goes and hooks up with random guys to make herself feel better, and Lawson would have been the male equivalent of her

Ryan would be that dude who everyone thinks is heaps chilled all the time but it's really cos he has a joint down at the park before he goes to school. Dave is that bloke who says awkward shit all the time but means well. Priya is that chick who answers EVERY fucking question in class and gossips to everyone and takes every opportunity to be alpha female. Aisha is that chick who looks like she's judging everybody and is heaps bitchy.

Marina is that mysterious quiet chick.

And Leo is that dude who wants to help everyone with everything but only if he can refer to himself in the process.

Absolutely dead on! I actually can't disagree with any of this.

We had a couple of Aisha's in high school. They never really talked to me. They thought they were better than you. Always liked to hang around with the popular people (especially attractive guys) as they always had the dudes' attention. They were smart, a bit quiet, but did get in trouble at times (because they'd, at times, join the attractive misbehaved group and fool around).

Reading this makes me think i was probably a cross between Travis and David at high school. Used to joke around and take the piss out of teachers and get in trouble 24/7 but was somewhat quiet and said the AWKWARDEST shit in actual conversations.

Back