Skip to main content

If big brother is on 2015 what would you want

They had better do something because if it's the same as it was this year I'm so over it and ATM I'm pretty sure I won't even bother watching. I'm sure I'm wouldn't be the only one who thinks that.

It's pretty pissy when you learn more about hms in their eviction packages than you did while they were in the house. I've watched every episode but feel like I've missed most of the season.
^ This summary is perfect.

I miss BB up late. Sure half the time the HM's where sleeping but the other half something was always going on. Think (well speaking for myself) you actually got to know the HM's better because there was no edits just what was going on in the BB House live.

• Live updates throughout the day so we can have context to some of these conversations they only show a part of.
  • Better continuity in the daily shows - stop showing events out of order.
  • Late night shows at least 2 times a week so we can see adult jokes/conversations etc which give a much more rounded view of the housemates' personalities
  • A more 'intimate' diary room setting - this year I felt like it was all about the flashy wings on the chair which meant that the housemate seemed a long way away.
  • All housemates in one room to sleep in. 2 separate rooms promotes segregation and we don't see late night discussions.
  • Consistency with show time slots.
  • BB on at least 6 days a week so that we can see housemates between nomination and eviction.
  • Evictions on Sunday night. Stop doing evictions over 2 nights.
  • Not so many intruders

Live Stream
Live diary updates on website
Clips on website that aren't possible to squeeze into the show
More random selection of housemates, not all lookers, but individuals, foreigners from other countries, even refugees.

(but I think Alex only wants 'hotties')

You have all pretty much said the obvious. Id like a new set/stage. Something like the BB04 set. Id like to see it stay in it's timeslot but more adult content. I want a 2013 styled confidential. Get rid for mike Goldman and get someone new and cool. If sonia cant host get a guy to do ittt!! More online content!!!! Nine take this money opurtunity!!!!!!! Fack!

A show for adults. Allow swearing. No more editing to make people seem a certain way. No more narrative pushing by the host. No nominations by the housemates. Only by viewers. That way you force them to be more entertaining, instead of having the focus be on backstabbing and clique forming. Less sexism and sexual harassment by the big brother staff. Some shit like that.

BBUS has live feeds, but going through CBS it costs $$, i think its $10 a month or something. Might be an idea for channel 9 to make some money while giving fans what they want. I'm sure there are a lot of people willing to pay to have 24/7 access to the hm's.

200_s.gif

This is totes me right now! *facePalm* hahahahahaha ;) Blonde moment! #Awkward[DOUBLEPOST=1416990898][/DOUBLEPOST]
hahahahaha AWKWARD!!! UNDO UNDO UNDO........hilarious! Me fail english, That's unimpossible ;P
I would most likely accidentally burn the house down hahaha :wideyed:

Back